Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah man that is the truth. Kid has had a rough go but her and my wife were tight for years. We were caught with a left hook out of nowhere.
In my position I have watched this same thing happen over and over again to many blended families...It has turned out disastrously for the child literally every time.

Thanks man. Packed up and left today. Seeing pictures of us in our bedroom hurt so bad. I feel like I've been kicked out of my own house from my girl and left on the side of the road.

Time to go get fu*** up
She probably wasn't even a Vols fan anyway. There's plenty out there, but being single is good too. You'll be over it in 2 weeks.

Reactions: nesbuddha66
Thanks man. Packed up and left today. Seeing pictures of us in our bedroom hurt so bad. I feel like I've been kicked out of my own house from my girl and left on the side of the road.

Time to go get fu*** up
I’m sorry you’re going through this, my friend. Nothing wrong with having a few and getting on a rebound though.

Nah bro, I prefer not to have a side of armed robbery with my riblets....I'll take @Catbone to the one here in Orange Park.

Seriously though, take care of yourself Cat. Life has its ups and downs but can always get better.

And you take care too, 88. I finally let my family talk me into the vaccine with the increase in cases around here. Figure with how much I hit my vape and meet customers that it's a good idea
You in OP now?

Yeah St John's County is blowing up. We feel fine. Quarantine with a three and a five year old is rooooouuuuuggghhh

We aren't vaxxed either but believe we had it last year so that's why. Delta has alot of confusing stuff out data wise.

9-3. Top 10 recruiting class. Decade of the Vols.

Can't touch this!
giphy.gif

I’m really sorry that this is happening to you CB. My 14 yr old daughter who I share custody with, ghosted my wife and I with absolutely no warning, and said she doesnt want to live with us and cut off almost all contact with us 2 months ago, leaving my wife heartbroken and our two toddlers constantly asking where she is. It has been hell. I just wanted to open up up and share with you, since you shared with us. Tough tough season of life. It has brought me closer to God and really exercised my faith. For that, I am grateful. Prayers up for you.

Hoping your daughter comes around and treats your family right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back