Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
My parents' Nissan transmission is dying at 85k miles, 5k miles past warranty. That company has to be the worst at making transmissions in history. How'd you get them to go in half with you?
I told them I took it in multiple times saying there was an issue with the transmission that I had it looked at by another mechanic after you guys told me nothing was wrong and they verify if that’s true which in my case it was. They are being sued for their transmissions. So you can probably look that up as well.

Reactions: jave36
CVT transmissions?
Yup. CVT transmissions are the worst. Wouldn’t of bought my wife’s Rogue if I knew that ahead of time.

Dealerships don’t fix anything either unless there is a code that pops up that tells them the transmission is bad.

So it can be having all the signs of going out. But they aren’t going to fix it if it isn’t showing up on the computer that it’s messed up.

We need to rock mostly white cleats with orange accents, all whites, and orange with white accents.

Still can't believe someone wanted to push all blacks... smh
This fanbase (and this board) are never at a consensus. When we had white cleats before, there was a clamoring for a return to the black.

Somebody on Basilio brought up that Texas has killed every conference it’s been a part of.

That’s a good point.
Maybe it was this guy from SEC RANT

You honestly think this is about fear of playing Texas? That's not even in the Top 20 of reasons. You don't comprehend just how powerful and evil Texas is and how they operate. They have power across all areas and they use it mercilessly to destroy their competition. They don't see anyone as remotely their equal or partner. You don't realize just how much power A&M had to use to get away from them.

They have a $31 Billion Endowment, more than double all of the rest of the SEC COMBINED minus A&M (ours is $13 Billion). They have more inside control of ESPN, the MSM, and recruiting services than any other school (Hell Bobby Burton who founded Rivals works for them). They have deep connections within the NCAA and the enforcement mechanism of it.

They play dirty on a level most SEC fans can'tcomprehend and they destroy everything theytouch. Just ask Nebraska. And SMU. And Rice. AndHouston. Oh, and now they are trying to add Tech,Baylor, TCU, and OSU to their list of dead bodies.

https://www.secrant.com/rant/sec-football/have-some-pride-aggie/97358729/

This fanbase (and this board) are never at a consensus. When we had white cleats before, there was a clamoring for a return to the black.

Well we seen it, to me an all black cleat as the ONLY choice is dumb. I am fine with them being an option too, but I hate limiting the team to one style of shoe. We finally become a Nike school and then hire an idiot that has no desire to take advantage of what they offers?

Reactions: Smokeytom
Maybe it was this guy from SEC RANT

You honestly think this is about fear of playing Texas? That's not even in the Top 20 of reasons. You don't comprehend just how powerful and evil Texas is and how they operate. They have power across all areas and they use it mercilessly to destroy their competition. They don't see anyone as remotely their equal or partner. You don't realize just how much power A&M had to use to get away from them.

They have a $31 Billion Endowment, more than double all of the rest of the SEC COMBINED minus A&M (ours is $13 Billion). They have more inside control of ESPN, the MSM, and recruiting services than any other school (Hell Bobby Burton who founded Rivals works for them). They have deep connections within the NCAA and the enforcement mechanism of it.

They play dirty on a level most SEC fans can'tcomprehend and they destroy everything theytouch. Just ask Nebraska. And SMU. And Rice. AndHouston. Oh, and now they are trying to add Tech,Baylor, TCU, and OSU to their list of dead bodies.

https://www.secrant.com/rant/sec-football/have-some-pride-aggie/97358729/
So destroy everyone else while not winning anything themselves. Got it. This guy needs and intro to the University of Alabama.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back