Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
@nicksjuzunk tweaked my back finishing a pull on one of my light sets late last week. Rested it a couple of days and then re-tweaked it two days ago. Any suggestions for rehab exercises to get it loosened up?
edited to say retweaked it just picking up a dumbbell. Wasnt deadlifting at the time.

inversion table.

Just want to put this out there for the "TN will never be good again" crowd.

Clemson's last national title was in 1981 before Dabo won it in 2015. Clemson's last conference championship was in 1991 before Dabo won it in 2011. Things change.

During that time period when Clemson wasn't winning titles, Miami and FSU were dominant. Now where are FSU and Miami? Both are absolutely terrible and Clemson is on top of the ACC and one of the top 3 teams in America. This is what happens. Programs rise and fall. The same will happen for us. One day Saban will retire, and when he does, Bama will take a step back making our schedule easier. When bama takes a step back, another program in the west will likely rise like an LSU or an AU. When that happens, our rivals' schedule will get tougher.

GA is not always going to recruit like they are. If Kirby doesn't win it all this year that fanbase is dumb enough that they're going to want to push him out too. When they do, GA will likely take a major step back.

We will be on top again. We have more tradition and more championships that Clemson does. If they can come back, so can we. But it is certainly a more difficult road in the SEC.

I told them I took it in multiple times saying there was an issue with the transmission that I had it looked at by another mechanic after you guys told me nothing was wrong and they verify if that’s true which in my case it was. They are being sued for their transmissions. So you can probably look that up as well.
I did see they're being sued for their transmission failures over the last decade. The lady who started the class action replaced the transmission 3 times in 120k miles!

Reactions: VOLSONLY
I told them I took it in multiple times saying there was an issue with the transmission that I had it looked at by another mechanic after you guys told me nothing was wrong and they verify if that’s true which in my case it was. They are being sued for their transmissions. So you can probably look that up as well.

There was a settlement on the class action. Each model has its own settlement. Basically if you paid out of pocket for a new transmission, then you have to file a claim for reimbursement. But there was also a 24K for 24 mo warranty extenstion Patricia Weckwerth, et. al. v. Nissan North America, Inc.

I did see they're being sued for their transmission failures over the last decade. The lady who started the class action replaced the transmission 3 times in 120k miles!
Not transmission related, but my wife's 2008 Altima 2-door coup developed the "melting dashboard" fiasco a few years ago. We bought it new. When we took it to the dealership we bought it at, they sympathised with us but said since it was out of warranty, there was nothing they could do and we would be on our own to replace it, even though on bright sunny days it is a safety hazard from the glare in your eyes, lol. My wife did some deeper research and found on the internet where Nissan had settled a huge class-action suit over this issue with customers who resided and purchased their cars in Texas or Florida only. Since we bought it and reside in Tennessee, we are sol! We ended up calling and sending letters with pics attached to Regional Directors and lastly to the VP of North America division but nothing but dear john responses. I told my wife I would never look at or step foot in another Nissan dealership again.

Besides years of experience and expertise in the area of college football and specifically quarterbacks, what makes his opinion so much better than mine. I mean I watched a couple of highlight videos and made a snap judgment and refuse to let my mind be changed. How are we so different?
Going to start a group chat here, you're invited of course...only because of your ability down film and see what Huepel has missed.

@coskramer @Weezer @nicksjuzunk @engineerVOL you guys are invited to participate and throw in your two cents.

Just to kind of let you know how i know footballs, extensive experience in rec leagues 20 years ago should do it, eh?0

LWS says their addition will instantly add billions of $s to the SEC coffers.
Okay, but I have to wonder how many billions does this conference need?

If every decision is just about money, then eventually nothing will matter.

Alabama's quarterbacks are millionaire's before they even play... I'm telling you this will not last.

UCF fans are dumb. Every loss in 2019 can be attributed to a freshman QB turning the ball over. Could’ve easily been undefeated again. 2020 was 2020. Not worth dissecting that season further.
When they get a load of that Gus offense and see the regression of Gabriel they are going to be livid lol

Alabama's quarterbacks are millionaire's before they even play... I'm telling you this will not last.
Something will break somewhere.

Saban is full of shhh and just recruiting. He has no idea how much his future qb has made off of NIL. He’s just recruiting the next guys. He only had one small public deal at the time of the PC.

I’m sorry @Bassmaster_Vol but I sort of disagree, although I’m with you in spirit, I just see an irreconcilably incomparable landscape of football now compared to Clemson’s rise. I was indifferent before the NIL, but now that that’s in effect and now conference realignment, I’m even more certain of our perpetual mediocrity. It’s really hard to see a path forward for Tennessee.

Reactions: VolByLaw
Also, you can forget about "It go's in cycles..." It will be the haves and have nots. More than ever.

When they get a load of that Gus offense and see the regression of Gabriel they are going to be livid lol
CuznGreazey posted on here how happy UCF fans were to be rid of him citing one of the reasons as he doesn’t incorporate the TE in the passing game. A film study guy I follow disagrees with that assessment but if you passed first grade math? Heupel’s TE’s totaled 44 receptions the last 3 seasons. Malzahn’s…32.

I’m sorry @Bassmaster_Vol but I sort of disagree, although I’m with you in spirit, I just see an irreconcilably incomparable landscape of football now compared to Clemson’s rise. I was indifferent before the NIL, but now that that’s in effect and now conference realignment, I’m even more certain of our perpetual mediocrity. It’s really hard to see a path forward for Tennessee.
If you have a fanbase with the means? (And we do.) You can hold serve at worst. We’ll be great again and you’ll enjoy it…and Jeremy Banks career as a linebacker. 😎

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back