Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it was this guy from SEC RANT

You honestly think this is about fear of playing Texas? That's not even in the Top 20 of reasons. You don't comprehend just how powerful and evil Texas is and how they operate. They have power across all areas and they use it mercilessly to destroy their competition. They don't see anyone as remotely their equal or partner. You don't realize just how much power A&M had to use to get away from them.

They have a $31 Billion Endowment, more than double all of the rest of the SEC COMBINED minus A&M (ours is $13 Billion). They have more inside control of ESPN, the MSM, and recruiting services than any other school (Hell Bobby Burton who founded Rivals works for them). They have deep connections within the NCAA and the enforcement mechanism of it.

They play dirty on a level most SEC fans can'tcomprehend and they destroy everything theytouch. Just ask Nebraska. And SMU. And Rice. AndHouston. Oh, and now they are trying to add Tech,Baylor, TCU, and OSU to their list of dead bodies.

https://www.secrant.com/rant/sec-football/have-some-pride-aggie/9735729/

Maybe Texas and Bama will kill each other.

I think those UCF fans think too highly of Scott Frost. He's had one winning season in his tenure as a HC and it appears to be more fluke than anything else. Heupel has only lost 1 game in his HC career by double digits. Frost did it 4 times in his first season.

Frost - 2016
by 37 @ Mich
by 6 vs Maryland
by 1 vs Temple
by 7 @ Houston
by 15 vs Tulsa
by 17 @ USF
by 18 vs Arkansas State

Heupel at UCF
by 8 to LSU

by 1 @ Pitt
by 3 @ Cinci
by 3 @ Tulsa

by 8 vs Tulsa
by 1 @ Memphis
by 3 vs Cinci
by 26 vs BYU

Last edited:
curious. havent been to Doc yet personally but, what were your symptoms?
Just saw this. Mainly arthritis. I had a total left hip replacement done Feb 2020 and long about the same time I started having some discomfort and pain in the left knee. I think part of this is a result of "favoring" that side after the hip replacement. Over the past year and a half, it has just gotten a bit worse over time. I also believe age, I'll be 62 next week and 46 years as a type 1 diabetic has played a role as well. My ortho doc believes, over the long haul, cortizone injections do more harm than good and will only do it once, thus the gel. Hope this helps.

Yup. CVT transmissions are the worst. Wouldn’t of bought my wife’s Rogue if I knew that ahead of time.

Dealerships don’t fix anything either unless there is a code that pops up that tells them the transmission is bad.

So it can be having all the signs of going out. But they aren’t going to fix it if it isn’t showing up on the computer that it’s messed up.
Screen-Shot-2020-11-20-at-4.51.45-PM.png

I am with you 100%. But the increase in revenue is a big deal and every SEC AD outside of Texas A&M will sign up for this. The train is already down the track.

It kills Tennessee football, at least in a traditional sense. We used to be the second-best program in the conference. Now we're 8th-10th. We might compete once every 5 years if everything goes right, but we're basically going to have to get used to being Ole Miss. Great traditions, big fanbase, but not really playing for anything on Saturdays.
8-10th... whoa. And ole miss has great history and tradition? Didn’t know how much they have won as a program lol. Come on man.

@nicksjuzunk tweaked my back finishing a pull on one of my light sets late last week. Rested it a couple of days and then re-tweaked it two days ago. Any suggestions for rehab exercises to get it loosened up?
edited to say retweaked it just picking up a dumbbell. Wasnt deadlifting at the time.

Reactions: nicksjuzunk
While I agree and was very much in favor of NIL, it appears I did not completely comprehend the scope and the pro-ness that it entailed. I am sad now. College football is dying and while I will still watch and enjoy, it will not be as fun, even when we win.
The good ole conservative tenet of “unintended consequences” strikes again!

Reactions: drvenner
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back