Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please be in prayer for our 16-month-old son. His pediatrician believes he has been having seizures and has referred him to a pediatric neurologist. He goes on Friday. Regardless of the diagnosis, I trust in Godā€™s will above my own.

View attachment 380396
Prayers brother

Looking for some ticket advice here. Planning to bring my son down to the Georgia game for his first game day Neyland experience. Would it be wise to grab whatever tickets I can get today through UT or will the secondary market be reasonable in a few months?

Still ironing out the details so having a little time before securing the tickets would be nice but also don't want to be paying twice face value if that's where things are going. Granted, if we're 9-0 heading into that game I'll gladly pay.

Thanks in advance.
Go to the ticket forum on VN as the season starts. Good people on there selling tickets. Ive always had a great experience.

Please be in prayer for our 16-month-old son. His pediatrician believes he has been having seizures and has referred him to a pediatric neurologist. He goes on Friday. Regardless of the diagnosis, I trust in Godā€™s will above my own.

View attachment 380396
Ailments with our children can rip our hearts more than anything we could have ever imagined. I will definitely be praying for him and for all of you. Have peace, my brother.

View attachment 380396
Dang, what a cutie. So much personality. The Big Man has this.

View attachment 380396
Praying for your boy and your family brother.

Amazing that some ā€œfansā€ are so quick to blame the administration. What if TV demands are unreasonable and DW is trying to find the middle ground that benefits both parties. There are always 2 or more parties in a negotiation and to immediately blame one party is very shortsighted but par for certain ā€œfansā€.
Whatever.

View attachment 380396

Prayers for complete healing and comfort for you and your family.

View attachment 380396
May God comfort your family and put His healing hand on your son. God Bless!

It's funny how when Gray was here he was elite and his pass blocking didn't matter at all. In fact, I remember people complaining about how Fulmer held out Jamal Lewis because of his pass blocking when Gray's pass blocking was brought up. It's the whole "we didn't want him anyway" that most of Volnation lives by unfortunately. The loss of Gray hurts. He was elite. However we do have players that can do a decent job at filling his role.
I donā€™t thereā€™s anything ā€œfunnyā€ about it. He wasnā€™t worth most of the praise and isnā€™t as bad as all the negative. I think most of the board wants to believe our best player at every position is elite. That isnā€™t always the case but most fans are willing to see the good. When youā€™re no longer emotionally attached to your fandom itā€™s easier too see the flaws you overlooked.

Well, baseball and basketball are taken care of. We are going to be good there for the foreseeable future. Now we just need Heup to be the guy and everything gonna be alright

Currently out recruiting Kiffinā€¦. Btw Corral is overrated for Ole Miss. Now that COVID isnā€™t a factor teams are going to T-off on his QBing. (We definitely beat Ole Miss this year Iā€™ll put $100 on it)

View attachment 380396
Prayers for little man

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back