Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently out recruiting Kiffin…. Btw Corral is overrated for Ole Miss. Now that COVID isn’t a factor teams are going to T-off on his QBing. (We definitely beat Ole Miss this year I’ll put $100 on it)

Dude can sure throw picks by the bushel at times. Once he gets rattled snd confused he's a mess. If he gets in a rhythm and not challenged much he can be good.

Please be in prayer for our 16-month-old son. His pediatrician believes he has been having seizures and has referred him to a pediatric neurologist. He goes on Friday. Regardless of the diagnosis, I trust in God’s will above my own.

View attachment 380396

prayers for the little man and parents

Currently out recruiting Kiffin…. Btw Corral is overrated for Ole Miss. Now that COVID isn’t a factor teams are going to T-off on his QBing. (We definitely beat Ole Miss this year I’ll put $100 on it)
Listening to the pundits, they believe this is the worst team in UT history. If it wasn't for our weak out of conf schedule we wouldn't win 3 games.
I really believe we're better than ppl think. Last year was highlighted by bad QB play and bad coaching. There is talent on this team.

Please be in prayer for our 16-month-old son. His pediatrician believes he has been having seizures and has referred him to a pediatric neurologist. He goes on Friday. Regardless of the diagnosis, I trust in God’s will above my own.

View attachment 380396
Prayers out. Bless him.

How quick we are to forget JG had the lowest int rate in recent UT history, since at least the early 90s.

All in all, he gave his body up constantly and is a VFL. Wish him the best.
JG sucked..he was a program destroyer, and that stupid stat is the poster child for numbers f'n lie.

View attachment 380396
Prayers

View attachment 380396

Prayers up my friend.

Thank god
OIP.W8PqMWiuIgI3fvgNfYglZAHaIF

Gray's power improved. He went down at touch as a Fr but was better last year. His pass pro wasn't as bad IMO as many of you are making out. He was a significant loss. Chandler seems like a good guy and would have been good depth and leadership but he was getting passed. Maybe injuries or something else but he got worse IMO over the last two years. He didn't seem nimble. He never had elite power.
Gray will thrive much more in the BIG12 than the SEC IMO. His lower body wasn't strong enough to be elite in this conference. Not knocking that he is a talent, just wasn't nowhere near the level of an Alvin Kamara. Chandler always looked like a track guy trying to play football. Gray would've been more effective if we used him the way Univ of Mem uses their backs/slot guys. I believe we have a better stable now with Evans/Small/Beckwith/ Wright. That's a guy who's built like Maurice Jones-Drew, a guy in Small who's just has the elite vision that you crave in a RB and will always find hidden yards. A guy in Beckwith who has some Derrick Henry to his game, especially if he goes untouched for the first few yards. And a guy in Wright who is a house call in waiting every time he gets a crease.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
I don’t there’s anything “funny” about it. He wasn’t worth most of the praise and isn’t as bad as all the negative. I think most of the board wants to believe our best player at every position is elite. That isn’t always the case but most fans are willing to see the good. When you’re no longer emotionally attached to your fandom it’s easier too see the flaws you overlooked.
Well I guess that's your opinion on what's funny. I however do find it funny how easy and fast people flip their wishy washy opinions.
I also feel Gray did deserve the praise. I also still feel like Jalen Hurd was a good running back right up until he quit on his team. Bryce Brown also had a good freshman year regardless of what some here would tell you out of hate for them because they left. I know there are some that will disagree and thats fine. My opinion is just that.

Reactions: VolByLaw
JG doesn’t know how to really make some money. Because if he was able to laugh at himself and made a pick six shirt every Tennessee fan would buy one.
Lol who the heck would buy that? Well, maybe Catbone...

I do wonder why players think people or fans would even want to wear some random gear like that or Jay Blakely's stuff. It would be outdated in 12 months.

Well, baseball and basketball are taken care of. We are going to be good there for the foreseeable future. Now we just need Heup to be the guy and everything gonna be alright
Please be the guy, Heupel. This fanbase is ready to explode. All you need to do is give them a reason to believe.

View attachment 380396

Prayers that GOD will place His healing hands around your son!!!!

FPI has us as most likely going 7-5 (6.6 wins).

Their game by game predictions (chance of UT winning):

Bowling Green 97.6%
Pitt 51.9%
Tenn Tech 99.3%
Florida 16.2%
Mizzou 40.9%
USCjr 68.6%
Ole Miss 41.8%
Bama 4.4%
UK 41.4%
UGA 18.2%
South Alabama 93.1%
Vandy 87.4%
Seems really close, but I just can never See Kentucky beating Tennessee

Seems really close, but I just can never See Kentucky beating Tennessee
My FEAR is that Kentucky is going to go on a little run against us like Vandy did, since finding new ways to be embarrassed seems to be my destiny.

My HOPE is that Jarrett Guarantano was the reason last year happened and that we're going to stomp them in the ground and remind them that they are Kentucky and we are Tennessee.

And also Rick Barnes beats them in Rupp again.

I have this really funny feeling that we're going to back into a win against Florida this year. It might not be pretty but Heupel will drain the swamp and the Tennessee fanbase will become completely insufferable.
If we beat Fl the fanbase will build Heup a statue. All those idiots on Twitter killing him will be eating lots of humble pie

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back