Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO… I don’t think we sell out many. There’s some irreparable damage from this past year. We’ll have to cultivate new fans to fill in the gaps of those who are incredibly loyal. At least from my inner circle, there’s a lot of diehard fans who just don’t care anymore. I am betting that’s not unique to me. The spring game should tell you something. New staff should have drawn more. Only way we sell out is after a big win. Don’t think that’s the opener.
There were a lot of us going to the spring game, but the weather forecast made some decide they didn't want to make a 3 hour trip just to get it cancelled for weather since it wasn't an actual game. Hopefully, there really are diehard fans that haven't actually died!

done.

My wife's Mom has been in hosp with two separate infections...

Praying for your daughter.

My in laws symptoms presented as just like a pulled musclr...It had never occured to us that was even a possibility (the staph and MRSA). Anyway, hope and pray for your daughter.

Keep us up to date.

Thank you very much!
I will pray for y’all too.

giphy.gif
Thank you very much!
I absolutely believe in the power of VN prayers!

I am actually scared to say this (scared Dad), but I need some VN prayers. We are on vacation and my 16 year old daughter started having a GI bleed. She has been in the ICU since Sunday afternoon. She is stable now, but GI bleeds can get bad really fast. She has required a transfusion. So far all tests have been “normal“, that actually scares me more… since she is in the ICU, only one parent can stay with her. My wife is a Pediatrician, so she is staying with my daughter.
Hopefully she can have her colonoscopy done this evening, couldn’t complete it yesterday due to the blood in her colon.
If I could ask for your prayers that my daughter will be okay and that the medical staff can figure out the cause and fix it soon. I would greatly appreciate it.
Thank you very much!

Prayers, Doc! Scary situation even at home but to be miles from home...man.

a379a9017c78e9a2cce60d7f22900e85.jpeg

Hope she's okay.

Thank you very much! So my daughter was supposed to go back for the colonoscopy at 8PM, but an emergency arrived that bumped her. Testicular torsion. That’s a true emergency that can’t wait or the testicle dies and has to be removed…so maybe she gets to go after that.

My daughter is stable and with the bowel prep, all the blood has cleared out. I feel that it’s the Prayers of all of y’all that has helped!

Thank you very much! So my daughter was supposed to go back for the colonoscopy at 8PM, but an emergency arrived that bumped her. Testicular torsion. That’s a true emergency that can’t wait or the testicle dies and has to be removed…so maybe she gets to go after that.

My daughter is stable and with the bowel prep, all the blood has cleared out. I feel that it’s the Prayers of all of y’all that has helped!
🙏 amen brother!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back