Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same, but I don't see him having early success like Barnes. If we're lucky and he's the right guy its going to be tough rowing for a few years.
I think Covid may wind up being an equalizer to some of these coaches at big programs that can't really evaluate/develop. There is and will be less film on the recruits this class and next. Hopefully that allows us to find some diamond in the rough types while other teams are snatching up paper 5/4 stars with no real game evidence of their abilities.

I am actually scared to say this (scared Dad), but I need some VN prayers. We are on vacation and my 16 year old daughter started having a GI bleed. She has been in the ICU since Sunday afternoon. She is stable now, but GI bleeds can get bad really fast. She has required a transfusion. So far all tests have been “normal“, that actually scares me more… since she is in the ICU, only one parent can stay with her. My wife is a Pediatrician, so she is staying with my daughter.
Hopefully she can have her colonoscopy done this evening, couldn’t complete it yesterday due to the blood in her colon.
If I could ask for your prayers that my daughter will be okay and that the medical staff can figure out the cause and fix it soon. I would greatly appreciate it.
Thank you very much!

I am actually scared to say this (scared Dad), but I need some VN prayers. We are on vacation and my 16 year old daughter started having a GI bleed. She has been in the ICU since Sunday afternoon. She is stable now, but GI bleeds can get bad really fast. She has required a transfusion. So far all tests have been “normal“, that actually scares me more… since she is in the ICU, only one parent can stay with her. My wife is a Pediatrician, so she is staying with my daughter.
Hopefully she can have her colonoscopy done this evening, couldn’t complete it yesterday due to the blood in her colon.
If I could ask for your prayers that my daughter will be okay and that the medical staff can figure out the cause and fix it soon. I would greatly appreciate it.
Thank you very much!

Prayers sent!

Thank you very much!
Yes sir. Will do.

Thank you very much!
Hang in there buddy! Praying now

yup. we've gone back and forth on owning one. broke the math down. just doesnt make sense currently. But I know how much fun they could be. Enjoy. Def jealous...

Do they do the boat club in your part?
We didn’t even put our boat in the water last year and this summer is looking bleak. We only have rivers up here that are close and they are usually trashed. Getting very hard to justify owning!!65C2EC04-38B2-4FF7-A4F7-812283D3E1A6.jpeg12C99037-DD29-4CFB-B76D-0D1B22E30E57.jpeg

Thank you very much!

Sorry, Doc. Praying for your family.

Thank you very much!
Prayers for your daughter’s safety and complete recovery.

Thank you very much!
done.

My wife's Mom has been in hosp with two separate infections...

Praying for your daughter.

My in laws symptoms presented as just like a pulled musclr...It had never occured to us that was even a possibility (the staph and MRSA). Anyway, hope and pray for your daughter.

Keep us up to date.

Last edited:
Thank you very much!

You got it Doc

Thank you very much!
Absolutely! Praying for you all.

1623777222811.gifBy the way, for me that was Butch’s peak with us. I know he had more success in early 2016, but even that success was riddled with his dorky-ness (the stupid pose he did for the time-out signal at the end of Florida, tripping/falling into a kneel at the end of Georgia, etc.).

Reactions: Catbone
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back