Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you see the picture of the guy, in Florida, who filled up 4 containers of gas and put them in the back of his Hummer 2 and they somehow caught fire and the Hummer was burned to a crisp before the fire department could arrive at the gas station? Karma came home to roost :):):)
I dont delight in someone else's misfortunes. Florida man has shown time and again he is the beta alpha. Darwinism.

Can't believe Rodman is now 60. Just saw him on an old episode of The Eric Andre Show. He doesn't really seem to age...just always looks strung out. He was the perfect guest since he's the real-world version of what the host character acts to be - off the wall, insane, with not a f*** in the world to give.
Same, I saw that and couldn’t believe it. I’m getting old lol. He was/is a freak but was a hustler on the court

Last edited:
@Freak are politics allowed in the Recruiting Forum again?

Thanks
Signed: Only Here for the Transfer Portal News.
giphy.gif

Oh cool...just about to cook some steak and there's a dragshow going on outside my window. Not really my cup of tea in the performing arts world, like musicals or child beauty pageants...

But they seem to be having a ton of fun and I'm sure it is. My only thing is their music is making my ears bleed... like high-powered glam rock fused with house music. Aaand it's just getting started at 8:30. Shoot me now 😭

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back