Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
If true seems kind of BS that they can then go to another school with no sort of issue. They are as at fault as the folks handing them the money.

They can’t transfer to get away from
Amateurism issues. The only way they could play and have taken money is to pay the $ back or the ncaa gave them immunity. I can’t see the investigation being far enough along any of our players got any immunity being granted

Last edited:
I just wondered into the FF. If there is a priest in here I can enter into confessional with, please step forward. I’m not catholic, but this may require an exorcism.
I got desperate for news a couple of times and wandered over there. A whole different world, and the inmates run the asylum.

Last edited:
I just wondered into the FF. If there is a priest in here I can enter into confessional with, please step forward. I’m not catholic, but this may require an exorcism.
I'm no priest, but I can still prescribe a few things that may help:

1. Take a bath. Use lots of soap. Particularly in your eyes.
2. Disinfect your device. 1 minute in the microwave usually works for this. If there's no smoke, you're not done.
3. Get a tattoo on your scrolling hand that says: "Flee the FF"

These techniques have helped others. I hope you can find some freedom. It's a dark place.

tenor.gif

I use to have to walk by Carousel to go campus. At night I just looked straight ahead and moved along.
Definitely a wise choice. Vic and Bill's was where my friends and I liked to go after drinking at The Last Lap or Ivy's and have a steamed sandwich. Between 2:00 and 4:00 AM, there was an interesting array of characters coming through there, to say the least.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
I was actually at Vic and Bill's next door, having a late night roast beef and hot pepper cheese on dark. It was mighty good.

"late night roast beef and hot pepper cheese on dark"?

Is that code for some kind of weird sex act?

Reactions: VolOld
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back