Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
To play devil's advocate just a tad..AK wasn't AK until he was in the league. You gotta remember he spent time at Bama and JuCo before we got him, so on tape Gray's first 2 seasons are much better than AK's were (since Kamara was entering his 3rd season in college when arriving at UT).

He was kind of a bad a$$...
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwj9y8uapP_uAhWTGs0KHYAQBG0QuAIwBXoECAgQDQ&url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDgzWKqHigU&usg=AOvVaw3oEYTsc1LCEeKvzYX9ZDcN

An elderly neighbor of mine is missing. No signs of foul play. Last seen at 3:45pm driving his car. He has early signs of dementia, but not diagnosed. I have been helping look for him since 6 pm. Just got home. It is like he just vanished. Please pray for him. Not much we can do at night. Local police are still looking.
My neighbor just returned home safe. He decided to go on a little trip and not tell his family. No phone, no car tracking safety system. He is 84 and in very poor health. Probably did not tell family because they would not want him to go out at night. Half our community has been looking for him. I am glad he is safe. Good grief!!

My neighbor just returned home safe. He decided to go on a little trip and not tell his family. No phone, no car tracking safety system. He is in very poor health. Probably did not tell family because they would not want him to go out at night. Half our community has been looking for him. I am glad he is safe. Good grief!!
Glad he was found safe.

My neighbor just returned home safe. He decided to go on a little trip and not tell his family. No phone, no car tracking safety system. He is 84 and in very poor health. Probably did not tell family because they would not want him to go out at night. Half our community has been looking for him. I am glad he is safe. Good grief!!
I don’t know if he has early dementia and may need to see his doctor. A flight risk is one of the signs. About six years ago, dad and mom was babysitting my niece in Farragut. Mom called me in a panic. While she was upstairs with my niece, dad decided he needed to go to the store. When she realized he was gone, that’s when she called me, I work in Rockwood and took off to Knoxville. I drove up and down all the roads, but couldn’t locate him. Two hours later, Knoxville police found him at a convenience store parking lot and not knowing how to get back to my brother’s house.

“They gave us no options, unfortunately.” 🤣

What an idiot. He did have a choice . They could have called the police and had asshat arrested for assault. They weren't in fear for their lives or backed into a corner. This dumb arse should have kept his mouth shut and got a lawyer. They are fixing to pay a stupid tax.

It's kind of funny to see how people rationalize allowing themselves to be bullied.

"He punched me in the nose. But because I'm so zen, I'm just gonna walk away. It's not that I'm scared, I'm just so calm"

😂
As soon as he punched him in the nose that is when he should have attacked . Lawyers are gonna eat them alive for the pause in taking action. Bragging about being a cage fighter since 12 will go over big too .

Someone needs to tell them to clam up.

21-Civil-Engineer-Transportation-Design-Bridge-Fail.jpg

building-fails26.jpg

engineering-building-fails-0.jpg

building-fails23.jpg
Meanwhile in Russia...

As soon as he punched him in the nose that is when he should have attacked . Lawyers are gonna eat them alive for the pause in taking action. Bragging about being a cage fighter since 12 will go over big too .

Not going to find a jury...criminal or civil that’ll punish them. Unless the Sooner footballers have a sick desire to triple fold that video being played, THEY need to rebuff the ambulance chasers and STFU.

Not going to find a jury...criminal or civil that’ll punish them. Unless the Sooner footballers have a sick desire to triple fold that video being played, THEY need to rebuff the ambulance chasers and STFU.
They might find one...... I remember years ago in Knoxville...... a guy was trying to break into a store and fell through the ceiling. H e broke his leg and was able to sue claiming the roof was faulty.

What an idiot. He did have a choice . They could have called the police and had asshat arrested for assault. They weren't in fear for their lives or backed into a corner. This dumb arse should have kept his mouth shut and got a lawyer. They are fixing to pay a stupid tax.
Pretty tight bathroom. Taking the smacks and verbal abuse from the entitled football players, hoping for good cell reception, reality that the football players would cease hostilities and await for the authorities and overall confidence that local police would properly stabilize the situation are undetermineds for all of us in the peanut gallery providing commentary. To quote the late great country bard Kenny Rogers, “sometimes you have to fight WHEN YOU’RE A MAN.”

They might find one...... I remember years ago in Knoxville...... a guy was trying to break into a store and fell through the ceiling. H e broke his leg and was able to sue claiming the roof was faulty.
Isn’t this story from Oklahoma? Different jury pool.

Reactions: Smokey19rt

Depends on the lawyers they hire.

There’s a guy in FL who voluntarily chased down a teenager and murdered him and he claimed he was a scared little bit*h and worried for his life after he chased him down and initiated contact and his lawyers kept him out of trouble

Reactions: OptimusPrimerib
Henry was a good player when he lined up next to Bituli. Lost too much weight, had to make the calls and overall regressed. Now he's not on any team doing what he needs to get better. NOT a recipe for long term success. Kid needs to get his head screwed on right and decide who he wants to be.

Henry was a good player ... then a TE coach became his position coach, only he wasn't a TE.

Last edited:
Pretty tight bathroom. Taking the smacks and verbal abuse from the entitled football players, hoping for good cell reception, reality that the football players would cease hostilities and await for the authorities and overall confidence that local police would properly stabilize the situation are undetermineds for all of us in the peanut gallery providing commentary. To quote the late great country bard Kenny Rogers, “sometimes you have to fight WHEN YOU’RE A MAN.”
Speaking as a former martial arts instructor. I had it drilled into my head strike immediately . They waited and it appears the door was to their back.

I am merely stating lawyers will chew them up. Many hours of discussing these scenarios and trying to drill into younger students there are consequences that the legal system will exploit.

An elderly neighbor of mine is missing. No signs of foul play. Last seen at 3:45pm driving his car. He has early signs of dementia, but not diagnosed. I have been helping look for him since 6 pm. Just got home. It is like he just vanished. Please pray for him. Not much we can do at night. Local police are still looking.
Prayers sent. Please keep us posted. Really hope he is ok.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back