Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lot of great guitarists throughout the decades. Chuck Berry, BB King, Carlos Santana, Eddie Van Halen, and of course the ones we've already mentioned. And there's many more. It's hard to put together a list of "most influential" because so many have brought something different.

But I'd still put Jimi at the top.

Lot of great guitarists throughout the decades. Chuck Berry, BB King, Carlos Santana, Eddie Van Halen, and of course the ones we've already mentioned. And there's many more. It's hard to put together a list of "most influential" because so many have brought something different.

But I'd still put Jimi at the top.
Brian Setzer is good too

Reactions: Smokeytom and sona
Charlie bought my grandfather's farm back in the mid seventies. He named it Twin Pines Ranch which got its name from two very tall pine trees me and my brother planted as seedlings on top of the large hill closest to Central Pike.
I helped my uncle build the stove, fireplace chimney there in 1983 u think it was. I was young. My very first job. They won't let you work that young now.

Top 5 All-Time favorites albums:

The Allman Bros - A Decade of Hits: 1969-79
Johnny Cash - Live at Folsom Prison/San Quentin
Pink Floyd - Pulse
The Rolling Stones - Exile on Main St
U2 - Achtung Baby

GO

Reactions: Brillovol
I have erased all my original posts on the Tee and Fulmer issue that Hubbs mentioned. You can still read them in quotes. I am not mad at anyone. butchna, you have not offended me. I have several contacts in college football and sometimes they tell me things. I have decided to no longer share them on VN. Not because of anything that has been done on VN, it is just a personal choice that I have been thinking about for awhile and should have observed before tonight.
Great..🤦‍♂️

We still haven't brought up B.B. King, Robert Cray, Buddy Guy, Derek Trucks and a lot more Blues players

Steve Howe, Zakk Wilde, Eddie Van Halen, Jeff Beck, Brian May, Trevor Rabin..and a lot more rockers.

I have decided that there are a bunch of people that can play really really well !!!! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back