Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
others have said this is the case and if so

He needed to be told to stop posting here.
There is nothing good that can ever come
Of him showing up telling us of “contact”
And “work” boosters are doing with recruits.
There is no good that can ever come from him telling us who on the team is the head drug dealer on campus. Those kinds of things need to be kept to himself and it screams “look at me” “look how much I know” “look at how important I am” when he feels the need to share info like that that we shouldn’t know.

Those things only hurt the program and that isn’t attacking him personally. That’s just the truth
I agree with a lot of this, but I’ll give AV credit on one thing.

He was dead right about Fulmer every step of the way.

others have said this is the case and if so

He needed to be told to stop posting here.
There is nothing good that can ever come
Of him showing up telling us of “contact”
And “work” boosters are doing with recruits.
There is no good that can ever come from him telling us who on the team is the head drug dealer on campus. Those kinds of things need to be kept to himself and it screams “look at me” “look how much I know” “look at how important I am” when he feels the need to share info like that that we shouldn’t know.

Those things only hurt the program and that isn’t attacking him personally. That’s just the truth

People will argue with you but this is true. I recall a big stink when he was on here bragging about paying players a while back. Opposing fans took it straight to Dawg247 Rusty who passed it over to Kirby.

I agree with a lot of this, but I’ll give AV credit on one thing.

He was dead right about Fulmer every step of the way.

Yeah that’s pretty easy when your part of the coup. And I wouldn’t say every step of the way. He was on here just this past summer gloating about how good things were under Pruitt and Fulmer and how we do things differently now. All that changed with losing and he shoved the knife in their back and suddenly no longer liked them

Yeah that’s pretty easy when your part of the coup. And I wouldn’t say every step of the way. He was on here just this past summer gloating about how good things were under Pruitt and Fulmer and how we do things differently now. All that changed with losing and he shoved the knife in their back and suddenly no longer liked them

Yep. Just like people of power do. They turn on people very quickly when they no longer fit their own plans.

People will argue with you but this is true. I recall a big stink when he was on here bragging about paying players a while back. Opposing fans took it straight to Dawg247 Rusty who passed it over to Kirby.

Yep. There is nothing good that can come out of sharing that here. The only thing it did was fuel his need for attention

Reactions: Ericvol2096
Just had a scare....

The two-year old evidently hid some legos in the fireplace. Turned that baby on after they went down for bed and after few minutes we had a raging, pungent inferno of molten Ninjagos in the living room.

Daddy needs a drink..

PSA: always have a fire extinguisher on hand. Not sure how bad that could have gotten.
Quit referring to your cityfied, gas heater with fake concrete logs as a fire place. A fireplace is where you put real logs that you've cut and split from huge trees with your own hands and used a lighter to start the fire. You simply don't turn on a fireplace. I sometimes use legos to start fires in my fireplace.

I’m just so sick of the division in this world man.

I don’t care who you are, what you look like, if your skin is slightly darker than mine, etc..I’m still gonna love you & I’d do anything I possibly could to help out anybody on this site.

We’re never all going to agree on everything, & we may fight like brothers & sisters, but we can still all love each other. We all want the University of Tennessee to succeed & finally be a national power in football again. The things we disagree on are literally so minuscule in the grand scheme of life it doesn’t even deserve a wasted breath.
The only real difference between humans now and thousands of years ago is the "technology" we have at our disposal.

Until the human race, as a whole, evolves to a point where we value each other more than we do our stuff, we will continue to do the same things we've done for thousands of years. We just have the ability to do it quicker and on a more grand scale now....

Unfortunately, I don't have a lot of faith in our ability to 'get the job done' and ascend to that higer spiritual plane, if you want to call it that.

Reactions: Dudley Smith
I wonder if JH and Garner could find a way to get some of those TN DL that should have never left the state to transfer. Hardy, Norton, Logue, and Tymon Mitchell. The later 3 haven’t got much chance at UGA with how they recruit. Maybe they will realize Kirby only took them so Pruitt couldn’t have them. The Saban way take kids you know you will recruit over but you don’t want your opponent to have them bc they have potential to grow into players down the road

I'm pretty sure Kirby didn't need Rusty to tell him that there are boosters at Tennessee that give players money...

Like it or not, this stuff goes on everywhere and, yes, it will continue to go on at Tennessee with the new staff. Hopefully they will be much better at the game than Pruitt & Co were.........

I'm pretty sure Kirby didn't need Rusty to tell him that there are boosters at Tennessee that give players money...

Like it or not, this stuff goes on everywhere and, yes, it will continue to go on at Tennessee with the new staff. Hopefully they will be much better at the game than Pruitt & Co were.........

It dang sure ain’t going to happen at our place now nearly as much. The eyes of Plowman and the NCAA won’t allow it. It’s one of the main reasons the calculations the coup group made of these changes being made for the good were dead wrong.
This program is a decade away from Having any chance to win more than 6-8 games a year

It dang sure ain’t going to happen at our place now nearly as much. The eyes of Plowman and the NCAA won’t allow it. It’s one of the main reasons the calculations the coup group made of these changes being made for the good were dead wrong.
This program is a decade away from Having any chance to win more than 6-8 games a year

Disagree!

Bruce Laughing.gif

This is absolutely wrong!

Playing devil's advocate a little here, but white people, mostly men, have received preferential treatment for centuries, if not mellinnia. I'm not justifying hiring someone because they're a minority, I'm just saying white males have almost never gotten the bad end of the shaft, period. It really has been a ridiculous run.
That's true. I mean, Ric Flair. 16 time World Champion. And the guy can't even wrestle.

I have been told by HR of a company that I have worked for, that if I'm ever up for a "promotion" they would have to make sure they have there percentages of diversity hires before they could award my hard work with the promotion.

Therefore, it matters not if I'm the more qualified candidate for the job, I may be passed because of my skin color, ethnicity, gender, and whether I'm gay or straight.

Not exactly what I would call equal opportunity.

It's complete BS.

Reactions: VOLED
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back