Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gravitron was the best. When I was younger, the one at my hometown fair caught on fire with a bunch of kids in it. Scurrry stuff.
Loved me some rollercoasters..........any and all. But any ride that went round and round or would spin, I hated. Always made me want to throw up.

Hordes of S-Corp owners that don't want to pay themselves even a dime of salary, avoid taxes, and turn around and get a gubmint loan/grant 😭

They should be more worried about the IRS than they are...

Reactions: Smokey19rt
While you idiots are at it, tell Ashley’s dad he’s an idiot too. @ob79 he isn’t and neither is @Atlanta VOL Also @InVOLuntary and others who know the legitimacy of a man whose whole life and his fathers supported Tennessee. He’s not posting because he’s been told not to. However, he really tried to give the insight he could and it doesn’t disappoint me the newbies spouting off as much as you guys who know better.

I hope he never post again here. You guys deserve to wallow in your misery.
I would give you 1000 likes if I could.

While you idiots are at it, tell Ashley’s dad he’s an idiot too. @ob79 he isn’t and neither is @Atlanta VOL Also @InVOLuntary and others who know the legitimacy of a man whose whole life and his fathers supported Tennessee. He’s not posting because he’s been told not to. However, he really tried to give the insight he could and it doesn’t disappoint me the newbies spouting off as much as you guys who know better.

I hope he never post again here. You guys deserve to wallow in your misery.
he shouldnt. his ecred is LACKIN!

Reactions: quadlee21
Lol Wut? Is this serious?

We can’t land a real DC?

Conklin is better than all the names that have been mentioned entire time. Not really sure why he would leave a successful HC role but he is a perfect style fit for JH and probably been his preferred option the whole time but I think he was directed to look a particular route first along with the issue thst Conklin season is just about to start

Conklin is better than all the names that have been mentioned entire time. Not really sure why he would leave a successful HC role but he is a perfect style fit for JH and probably been his preferred option the whole time but I think he was directed to look a particular route first along with the issue thst Conklin season is just about to start
Who have been some of the names?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back