Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
While you idiots are at it, tell Ashley’s dad he’s an idiot too. @ob79 he isn’t and neither is @Atlanta VOL Also @InVOLuntary and others who know the legitimacy of a man whose whole life and his fathers supported Tennessee. He’s not posting because he’s been told not to. However, he really tried to give the insight he could and it doesn’t disappoint me the newbies spouting off as much as you guys who know better.

I hope he never post again here. You guys deserve to wallow in your misery.

While you idiots are at it, tell Ashley’s dad he’s an idiot too. @ob79 he isn’t and neither is @Atlanta VOL Also @InVOLuntary and others who know the legitimacy of a man whose whole life and his fathers supported Tennessee. He’s not posting because he’s been told not to. However, he really tried to give the insight he could and it doesn’t disappoint me the newbies spouting off as much as you guys who know better.

I hope he's not posting because he was told not to and not because he is gonna be part of the investigation.

Did @Atlanta VOL ever chime in after all the dust settled? I haven’t been on in a while.

Ones like these chipped a bone when I was a kid.
Clackers-FeatureImage.jpg

Unfortunately I have to wallow with them though.... but yeah, they deserve to wallow. Utterly ridiculous

I think the whole proven recruiter idea is a bit overblown. We supposedly had that with the previous staff We need proven player development, recruiting will follow.
According to some in here, UT recruits itself-------but when we hire someone they haven't heard about the first question is------but can he recruit in the SEC-----:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back