Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not a negative person and have loved the Vols for decades. I have been hopeful and supported every coach hired post Phil. I guess the run of incompetence has gotten to me. maybe CJH will be the one. We can only hope!
I see you changed your tune real quick. So it must be true, you leave you buggy in the parking lot popped up on the curb don’t you?

Reactions: MwB
He was dead on correct

I’m glad he’s calling out our fan base

Nah, that won’t play here. Even when we deserve a scolding, our local media and national media make sure we never hear the end of it.

We don’t need to hear it from the AD. If he does his job as well as people say he can, that problem will take care of itself.

Why? What is the reasoning behind it? I'm not seeing what there really is to bash. He has better offenses than Harsin that was hired at Auburn in a tougher conference. Harsin was universally praised. Heupel also has a higher win %. He also has coached in the SEC and had the top offense at a mid level school.

The kneejerk reaction to him is a negative one. I experienced it myself, as did most of this forum. Most people aren't gonna do any digging on what he brings as a coach and will just focus on "LOL he's fat and UCF got worse under him and UT struck out on everyone else they wanted LOL"

You agree on all the big terms verbally to where it's a matter of signing the papers. I can 100% guaranteed he offered this job to multiple people but was rejected before the paperwork

I don't know why you care. A leader doesn't get up there and say it was his 10th choice. This isn't anything new, and he did it the correct way. DW ain't dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back