Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plowman or Boyd should have stepped in and make the decision to punt until next November. Are the academia folks that disconnected from reality in thinking we'd all sign up for this crap sandwich?
No one is forcing you to sign up for it.

Don't let @HankHill see this--- he says UT still recruits itself and we will be fine... LOL

What coach has ever struggled getting players here? Butch was a weirdo tuba player and got great players. Pruitt was the football version of sling blade and we got some nice pieces.

Stop being lazy with some of these takes guys.

Of course they know dude. It's national news. You claimed he talked to the team and acted like half of them were going to hit the portal. He hasn't talked to them. Go back to your home on one of the Ole Piss message boards.

All you do here is stir up negativity. It's quite obvious you're a troll, which means you're a bad one.
I said MY FRIEND talked to a few players. They text.

did Low just say Steele will not be retained? If so, you guys need to pay attention to this if true... that's the only way we are getting a balanced steady defense and have a prayer of recruiting D players...

Ya'll so caught up in offense, don't forget to play defense.... very disturbing if true.

Supporting staff strength is the only prayer we have and it sounds like it's not good.

Anybody else hearing that Franklin wanted $250k more than our final offer and we wouldn't budge??

That's BS. Only way you're fighting over $250k is if it was a stand alone contractual trigger that would have driven the wrong ethical behavior. Even then, you just add the $'s elsewhere and avoid the trigger. I think someone's making this up to stir people up.

Pretty ironic that DW said he's a builder and then hires the guy who was handed they keys to and undefeated team and has them 6-4 in year 3. In year 3 you know what you have in a coach. Wrong trajectory, Danny.

Hugh Freeze is not going to UCF. Liberty returns something like 21/22 starters next season. His stock will be SKY HIGH this time next year and he knows that. And now that he knows UT will never hire him, I expect him to land and take a Power 5 gig this next year.

I haven't heard anyone make a super compelling case how Kiffin is better than JH. But regardless. We got turned down by an offensive coordinator and some of y'all believe Kiffin would leave an SEC HC job to come here.

It's uh. Well that's something. The desperation to feel wanted is certainly real.

Reactions: Aesius
4 different AD's same result. It may be time UT look in the mirror.
yeah, ya think? lol.

it's time for acceptance.
giphy-downsized-large.gif

What coach has ever struggled getting players here? Butch was a weirdo tuba player and got great players. Pruitt was the football version of sling blade and we got some nice pieces.

Pruitt was supposed to be one of the best recruiters and defensive minds and all the D players at Bama loved and vouched for him... yet in year three we had 2 RB's playing LB and JJP was handing out gatorade on the sidelines...

Steele better be staying or we're screwed on that side of the ball....

Butch was a great salesman. Ill give him that. Dooley wasn't and it showed in recruiting.

Dan Wolken actually said something I agree with. He said Tennessee should have just fired Pruitt and paid him instead of digging around to find dirt and bury our own program and the job would have been 10 times more attractive. This is so Tennessee 😞🤦🏼‍♂️🍊🏈🔥🔥🔥🗑🗑🗑

Spot on. Don’t let y’all’s hate for Fulmer (he screwed up big time hiring Pruitt) overshadow the chancellor’s hand in all of this.

I want Freeze or Kiffin as bad as anyone.. heck I've wanted Kiffin for years now. But administration put DW's nuts in a vice before he could ever make a phone call when they marked several willing top options off the list.. Im not gonna blame him for this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back