Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
My personal opinion JH was a fallback option. We didn't get interest from a few big time hires. Went to second layer with Franklin showing some interest, Elliot went through the motions but I don't think he was really interested. That second tier ultimately didn't pan out, so he immediately went to his fallback before the search became publicly embarrassing. And here we are.

Those wanting to torpedo this hire should entertain the idea that the list doesn't get any better from here out, in fact it gets progressively worse.

Nobody should do torpedo this hire bc don’t like it. He isn’t a POS. We would def look like azzholes

Let's think ahead for a minute. DW has a great relationship with Elliott. Let's say we do take Heupel and Elliott goes to UCF.
If Heupel flames out after a few years, but Elliott does well down there this could set up a mini pipeline for Elliott to get the job in Knoxville in a few years.
That is just what we need a pipeline for young coaches to come here and get totally disheartened. But hey they will get rich.

Trust me I would love either one of them, but I don't think they're realistic and I just get annoyed seeing their names posted constantly.
I hear ya. And don’t take my short comments offensively. A lot of times I am posting real fast and then running to play with a baby or three year old. Probably why half of my comments are hard to read from all of the misspelled words. I just want to win again. So if JH is the hire, my gosh let’s pray he wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back