Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somebody who likes Heupel rationalize to me why his team has gotten worse and sucked out loud this year.

No clue but this past yr is a tough one to gauge off records. We don’t know what covid affects they had leading up to the losses. Like you can def judge a 3-7 record as the guy sucks balls. A winning record like JH had probably worth looking deeper into if there were issues. Someone said they had several guys opt out and it def was a hotbed for covid in FL for a while

Heupel or Kiffin. You choose Kiffin.

Heupel or Steele. You choose Steele, let this thing die down, and wait for the NCAA to finalize the penalty then hire a HC.

Reactions: VolInDayton
Is it? Everything has been "kept quiet", so if Heupel is the hire, how do we know they tried without knowing everyone approached? I can think of a number of coaches I'd have ahead of Heupel that fit the criteria they set forth. Did they approach all of them? I doubt we'll ever know.
We’ve had both VQ and 247 tell us the 8 mil figure for Franklin. Both of told us that we couldn’t get any interest from Fickell, Campbell, or some other top names. They tried. No big name wants this job right now even for freaking 8 mil a year

I’d be shocked if he’d take the job. He’s getting one more shot at being a HC and can’t screw it up. This job is just hiring a guy that’s likely to fail and he needs to be more picky and choosy than that next cycle

He apparently doesn’t play nice with boosters so you knew our crew ain’t hiring him since he won’t be a puppet on a string

Reactions: BruinVol
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back