Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
**** it let’s ride. It’ll be fun to see good offense again. Bailey and Salter will be ballin

Dooley and Chaney had one of the most explosive offenses UT has ever had.

Stop with the transitive BS. Good grief, we just got away from the best defensive mind since Neyland. Some of you never learn.

Reactions: Catbone
Show me what’s wrong in what I said. Go ahead. And no. Was out on Schiano. Would’ve been out on Steele. Didn’t want Elliot. This is a dude who scores points and develops QB’s. We have one of the nations top DC’s already on staff. If he retains him this could be okay. It isn’t “burn down the program worthy” good grief
My point was you can get on board with literally some of the worst possible HC hires.

Reactions: DustyRockSolid
Heupel had one of the best QBs I'm college football his first year. I have not been impressed by Gabriel.

DG puts up Gaudy numbers and the scheme is excellent the times first read isn’t there he locks in.
At first I thought DG was just Making a lot of freshman mistakes but those same mistakes continued to happen.
He’s got a group of NFL WRs catching passes so he should be cooking Defenses

AP and Hubbs have literally been so far off in all of this it’s laughable. They would lick Kevin Steele’s scrotum after a spin class if his sweat provided info. They have literally not gotten one thing right in the past month. If someone else support AP claim then I’ll concede but I don’t think it’s Heupel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back