Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe one area,
There’s more Overall talent on the team right now is better. It’s just not the star power of KZ Milton & the Griffin twins.

They will have 2 DBs drafted top 50 and ARobinson probably goes 1st round.

Marlon Williams, jaylon Robinson and Tre Nixon are REALLY good WRs and will get drafted as well.

Are those guys he recruited or are the Frost guys? Not being snarky, genuinely asking. I see Robinson is a R-Sr, not sure the other guys

It’s all about who he can bring in. Hire some
2 mil coordinators. I mean that’s how Orgeron won and he can’t even form a complete sentence.
Orgeron can form sentences, it's just nobody is quite sure what language he's speaking.....

Reactions: Dooby15
He's a good hire if he can bring in the right staff. Is he going to win the east? Idk but I think he can win 8-10 games a year here
Their offensive stats are insanely great...I mean shockingly great, and remarkably consistent over the last three season's..😳

Just like Kiffin, Freeze and a few other offensive coaches we have talked about...he would have to be paired with the right defensive staff here to succeed...but...after looking at his offense, if we can put a decent defense on the field we could win a lot of games.

I don't think Tennessee was ever going to touch Kiffin or Freeze regardless of who the AD was. Right or wrong, it just wasn't going to happen.

I was very confident that it was no way in hell we would have to go that far down the list to hire Heupel. I've been humbled.

Hear me out, JH is going to turn this job down and a name comes out tomorrow that makes us regret questioning JH. Bank on it.
Aw hell, why not. If he's the coach. I'm supporting him. I'm ready to see some offense around here anyway.

Last edited:
Get behind this program...everyone. Stop bickering. Stop second guessing.
We have a bad ass AD...I mean one of the most impressive guys I have EVER been around. He is getting this right I promise you that.

And another thing...this stuff about whales and authority to offer this and that to two whales is BS. DW has been given a damn centurion card to hire whoever he wishes at whatever cost he sees fit....i have said it 100 times but some folks just can’t understand. Money is not and will not be an issue moving forward with this program.

Straight BS if Heupel is hired. No way to talk your way out of this hire.... "bad ass AD" LMAO--- who hires his buddy for a pay raise when there are 10 other better suited coaches out there --- LAZY

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back