Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's like upgrading from a douche to a turd sandwich
Baby steps bud. It’s not a science. It’s a crap shoot.

I love his offenses schematically. Very comparable to Dan Mullen but more explosive and vertical. I think bailey will fit it very nicely and Hyatt will take a monster step forward

Bob Vols just now:
First, I got 100 messages and over a 100 notifications so sorry I’m not going to get to all.
On Heupel, ink isn’t dry but I’m told that is the direction it’s going and I feel confident he will be the next coach. Press conference tomorrow at 3:00pm is tentatively scheduled. That could be fluid.
Heupel is 28-8 and a brilliant offensive mind and QB coach. He will score points. He put up big numbers as Mizzou’s OC. He knows the SEC landscape. He won a Heisman (insert Weinke jokes, i know). His players love him and he is a good recruiter. Considering all the coaches we vetted and didn’t get good returns this is a good hire imo. You all need to understand where we are as a program right now with sanctions coming. This is not an attractive job. We offered big money to some candidates. I trust Danny White until he gives me a reason not to. This is a good hire. We will score points.
I do believe he will bring Lebby but nothing is set in stone. His defensive hires will be extremely important and something to watch. I do believe he will retain Joe Osovet as his WR coach and possibly Jay Graham as his RB coach.
Does Steele stay or does Lebby bring Randy Shannon who has SEC experience?

About to be exposed as the no-nothing fake insider that he is. Let’s see him spin his way out of this tomorrow and worse yet, the number of people who still cling to his teet for “info.”

I’ll take a guy who can set a foundation and stabilize the program over Pruitt or Butch who recruits great and doesn’t do anything with it. Another guy like that and our program will officially be dead

Is JH a guy that can stabilize it? Idk but it won’t be his lack of pulling in elite classes if he fails
Man I don't know, its not Dooley bad but im not sure this is good either. Its just meh

Bob Vols just now:
First, I got 100 messages and over a 100 notifications so sorry I’m not going to get to all.
On Heupel, ink isn’t dry but I’m told that is the direction it’s going and I feel confident he will be the next coach. Press conference tomorrow at 3:00pm is tentatively scheduled. That could be fluid.
Heupel is 28-8 and a brilliant offensive mind and QB coach. He will score points. He put up big numbers as Mizzou’s OC. He knows the SEC landscape- WTF does that mean, cause he hasn't recruited in the SEC worth a 'ish. He won a Heisman (insert Weinke jokes, i know). His players love him and he is a good recruiter.--- BS, show me Considering all the coaches we vetted and didn’t get good returns this is a good hire imo. You all need to understand where we are as a program right now with sanctions coming. This is not an attractive job. We offered big money to some candidates. I trust Danny White until he gives me a reason not to. This is a good hire. We will score points- so what, if we still lose.
I do believe he will bring Lebby but nothing is set in stone. His defensive hires will be extremely important and something to watch. I do believe he will retain Joe Osovet as his WR coach and possibly Jay Graham as his RB coach.
Does Steele stay or does Lebby bring Randy Shannon--- LMAO, are you serious!? who has SEC experience?

THIS HAS GOT TO BE A JOKE

Have you seen the turnover we've had? We aren't winning much next year anyway.
We aren’t winning for the foreseeable future with JH if he is the hire. You don’t chose him over Elliot or Chadwell.

UT - the place where friends give other friends overpaying jobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back