Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
The funny thing is I can actually get behind Heupel as a coach.

But it feels strange how we got here and the perception of Danny hiring his old coach. Very odd.

But he is a young offensive minded coach and can score points. I’m good with that.

And Lebby is not a guarantee to join. Especially with the ncaa baggage.

Should save a lot of money on his salary.
If jh is the guy..I think DW probably found out how hard it might actually be to fill this job under the current circumstances...

Reactions: MarcoVol
I know most of you don’t like the idea because it’s not an exciting name, but having seen Heupels teams in person a few times over the last few years, we could do a lot ****ing worse. He’s a legit program builder and his teams are explosive. I don’t hate it.

Program builder? He was given the keys to a "national title" team and has gotten worse every year. I respect you geaux, but thats just not true. Can't recruit either.

Screenshot_20210126-201754_Chrome.jpg

You guys warming up to this but refuse to support Franklin or freeze? We deserve all the losing and then some lol!!!!
I'd support Franklin. He's a dickhead no doubts about it. But he won at Vanderbilt and recruited the state pretty damn well. Winning is the #1 priority and I think he's the best name I've seen out there sans Freeze.

Support the hire guys. Look at the last “home run” hires. None of them worked out. This thing isn’t a science. White has a hell of a track record and there is a ton of stuff schematically to like about heupal. It’s pretty much proven at this point that any coach can get quality players in here. If butch can do it why the hell cant JH.

I’ll pull some clips or make some of his offenses

You can feel however you want. I hope everyone here supports the team.

How many posts are in this thread? How many thousands of us are on VN this very moment? How many are currently blowing up Twitter? How many more thousands will pack the stands regardless of coach once the Covid restrictions are lifted?

Every single person on this board supports this team. Doesn’t make this hire any less shameful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back