Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support the hire guys. Look at the last “home run” hires. None of them worked out. This thing isn’t a science. White has a hell of a track record and there is a ton of stuff schematically to like about heupal. It’s pretty much proven at this point that any coach can get quality players in here. If butch can do it why the hell cant JH.

I’ll pull some clips or make some of his offenses

Let’s just state the obvious here. Tennessee is a sorry ass school with a sorry ass athletic program. I’ve been going to games for 22 years and graduated not too long ago, and I can honestly say there’s nothing appealing about it anymore. Everything that is “appealing” about it is a product of the cheesy liberal marketing machine that y’all continually fall for. If you can’t see that then God help your soul.

He’s not head coach material. Excellent OC. Chumlee is riding off Scott frosts recruits. 1st year 10-1 ,12-3, 6-4.
Who cares wtf he looks like. UCF has been a roller coaster program anyway. He’s better than Gump. That’s a fact. Was better as a coordinator considering the talent levels and damn sure better as a head coach.

Support the hire guys. Look at the last “home run” hires. None of them worked out. This thing isn’t a science. White has a hell of a track record and there is a ton of stuff schematically to like about heupal. It’s pretty much proven at this point that any coach can get quality players in here. If butch can do it why the hell cant JH.

I’ll pull some clips or make some of his offenses
tenor.gif

If AP put that out and it isn’t Heupel he deserves every bit of criticism that comes his way. He’s acted like an arrogant little troll since Pruitt left. He’s not necessarily said anything concrete but he keeps throwing out names like Sonny Dykes and Kevin Steele and I honestly think part of it is just to troll fans. He’s seriously gotten so butthurt as the season went on. He’s less connected than before and he throws a tantrum to cope with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back