Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support the hire guys. Look at the last “home run” hires. None of them worked out. This thing isn’t a science. White has a hell of a track record and there is a ton of stuff schematically to like about heupal. It’s pretty much proven at this point that any coach can get quality players in here. If butch can do it why the hell cant JH.

I’ll pull some clips or make some of his offenses
I’m very meh on him - I don’t think his ceiling is as high as Chadwell or Elliott - but there’s a path to decent success if we get some dogs on the recruiting trail.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Support the hire guys. Look at the last “home run” hires. None of them worked out. This thing isn’t a science. White has a hell of a track record and there is a ton of stuff schematically to like about heupal. It’s pretty much proven at this point that any coach can get quality players in here. If butch can do it why the hell cant JH.

Ban bet on future recruiting classes???

Attachments

• 9AA60E59-92D3-4144-90BB-A4A329F0E0E7.png
    9AA60E59-92D3-4144-90BB-A4A329F0E0E7.png
    288 KB · Views: 168
Remember the BYU team that Chadwell beat? They ****ing curbstomped UCF 49-23 this year

Danny White is not the brightest tool in the shed. Just further cements my belief that some people get paid big money to make worse decisions than the average person. This search could have been done 3 days ago with better results if we just hopped on Zoom with Chadwell and offered him $3 million. The guy makes $375k...we could have had the AP Coach of the Year for cheap, a guy who built TWO different programs up from nothing.

We supported the last 4 lousy ass hires and look at the results.

I pray none of y’all buy into this clown till he gives us a reason to.

You guys are ******* dumb if you are gonna riot over a coach that has went 28-8. Give him a shot before shutting him down. Jesus. All this means is all of the big fish turned us down. AND YOU ARE A BIG REASON WHY. Toxic ass fan base. Loyal to a damn Tee. But way too toxic at times. Like a crazy ex gf
All of this except for the blasphemy

He’s not head coach material. Excellent OC. Chumlee is riding off Scott frosts recruits. 1st year 10-1 ,12-3, 6-4.

Reactions: Tnfan41 and PA Vol
Everybody just loves to take money from UT don’t they? Come in here, get a big contract and leave it shittier than before.

Reactions: Tnfan41
This hire makes about as much sense as Dooley, minus the name. You’re going to try and rally around a guy who lost all momentum from an undefeated team and had marginal success as a coordinator in the SEC? This is embarrassing if true. We must really be bent over by the NCAA if this is what our Centurion Card can buy us. I guess my son (born 3 weeks ago) will never get to experience what I did in the 90s.

Come on now it’s nothing like Dooley. Dooley had a losing record at La Tech. And was coming off of a losing season.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back