Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know most of you don’t like the idea because it’s not an exciting name, but having seen Heupels teams in person a few times over the last few years, we could do a lot ****ing worse. He’s a legit program builder and his teams are explosive. I don’t hate it.
What has he built??? He took over Frosts’ team and has gotten worse every year.. don’t insult our intelligence...

Not convinced Heupel is the choice, and certainly I'm hoping for better, but he's a better choice than Steele. If that's who we land on, I once again question why we're paying White 1.8 mil/per?
Bruh if we are comparing our hire to Kevin ****ing Steele we need to fold up camp

Reactions: PA Vol
Can we ban the “I’m done” threats? You’re not done. No one is ever done. You’re dramatic, yes, but not done. If you’ve endured the last 15 years, no hire or outcome could make you quit.
And the “Just burn it down” comments. That ain’t gonna happen no matter how much you say it.

Reactions: SweetasSoda and hep
Well...on the bright side, Heupel isn't Pruitt. He's also a pretty good offensive mind I suppose, he has a nice record as a HC, and most importantly: he isn't Sonny Dykes.

On the not so bright side: UCF was a well oiled machine when Heupel got there, and they appear to be trending down. Hard to imagine he could get us out of the mess we're in, but I guess we'll see.

Regardless of how you feel about the hire, we can't pull another mickey mouse operation like Schiano Sunday. That would definitely bury this program for good.

I know most of you don’t like the idea because it’s not an exciting name, but having seen Heupels teams in person a few times over the last few years, we could do a lot ****ing worse. He’s a legit program builder and his teams are explosive. I don’t hate it.
Is he though? He took over a program built by Frost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back