Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support the hire guys. Look at the last “home run” hires. None of them worked out. This thing isn’t a science. White has a hell of a track record and there is a ton of stuff schematically to like about heupal. It’s pretty much proven at this point that any coach can get quality players in here. If butch can do it why the hell cant JH.

I’ll pull some clips or make some of his offenses
Just remember that this man's first choice was Doug Marrone before you hit that like button

Reactions: HawkVol2213
Support the hire guys. Look at the last “home run” hires. None of them worked out. This thing isn’t a science. White has a hell of a track record and there is a ton of stuff schematically to like about heupal. It’s pretty much proven at this point that any coach can get quality players in here. If butch can do it why the hell cant JH.

Lol. Josh Heupel is like the Walmart version of Hank Hill

Honestly after all that has happened the last year, if we go 7-5 next year I'll happily take it, no matter who the coach is...

Exactly. Do people expect better than 7-5 next year? Lmao. Not defending a Heupel hire but if we go 7-5 that’s a solid debut with this **** show.

Reactions: m1al
That's not the goal right now. We nee a program builder and a recruiter that's going to get us to their level. Heupel isn't that. I just don't see him bringing in a top 10 class

That’s my point.

He’s a garbage hire and won’t beat any of our rivals underneath him.

Danny White didn’t technically even put in work for us. He just took the guy he hired at the last school lol!!!

Parker Group... SMH... Donde got played paying them.

The funny thing is I can actually get behind Heupel as a coach.

But it feels strange how we got here and the perception of Danny hiring his old coach. Very odd.

But he is a young offensive minded coach and can score points. I’m good with that.

And Lebby is not a guarantee to join. Especially with the ncaa baggage.

Should save a lot of money on his salary.
He is legit no smarter than Pruitt.

You’re my dude, and I got on the Fleck train, but I’m not hopping on this one. I can’t support Penguin from Batman. Mans looks like Crowley from Supernatural smh tragic just tragic

This hire makes about as much sense as Dooley, minus the name. You’re going to try and rally around a guy who lost all momentum from an undefeated team and had marginal success as a coordinator in the SEC? This is embarrassing if true. We must really be bent over by the NCAA if this is what our Centurion Card can buy us. I guess my son (born 3 weeks ago) will never get to experience what I did in the 90s.

Reactions: volforlife98
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back