Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I could see anything near decent recruiting, I could get behind JH, JL, KS combo. But I just don't see us being anymore then 3* U
meh, I think Tennessee will recruits itself to a certain point. Any coach will pull in top 20/15 classes. Good recruiters will do even better. Time will tell

So all of a sudden they’re getting into when they’ve been in the dark the whole time? I don’t buy it
It does make some sense. If you know the hire will be received as underwhelming to a starved fanbase you leak it to soften the blow and prepare the fanbase.

Remember SV told us DW was told he couldn’t hire a coordinator.

the same guys that fought to regain power wouldn’t let DW hire Elliott

Support the hire guys. Look at the last “home run” hires. None of them worked out. This thing isn’t a science. White has a hell of a track record and there is a ton of stuff schematically to like about heupal. It’s pretty much proven at this point that any coach can get quality players in here. If butch can do it why the hell cant JH.

I’ll pull some clips or make some of his offenses
Come on man

Support the hire guys. Look at the last “home run” hires. None of them worked out. This thing isn’t a science. White has a hell of a track record and there is a ton of stuff schematically to like about heupal. It’s pretty much proven at this point that any coach can get quality players in here. If butch can do it why the hell cant JH.

Do you have a source or are you taking AP & Hubbs at face value?

Reactions: CABVOL
I think out of all of this if true, the funniest thing is going to be seeing if @Atlanta VOL shows back up in here, and if so, how he tries to BS his way out of this. If we hired Heupel, so be it, but I wouldn't believe another word that guy posts on here moving forward.

Oh, and folks get ready for 3* U............. if we are lucky...

He’s trash man. Can’t recruit and UCF regressing every year. He was gift wrapped an elite program from Frost and is losing it. This is as bad as Dykes and lazy as hell from DW. 100% piss poor show

Program builder? He was given the keys to a "national title" team and has gotten worse every year. I respect you geaux, but thats just not true. Can't recruit either.

View attachment 345262
Exactly. UCF has been passed by multiple AAC teams and Memphis would still be ahead of them if Norvell wasn't at FSU.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back