Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe we actually went nuclear on our own program to hire Josh Heupel. Massive internal investigation leading to NCAA sanctions. $1.8 million "stud" AD. Huge public embarrassment by digging up dirt on our own HC just to avoid paying a buyout. And we hire Heupel.

We seriously skipped over AP Coach of the Year Jamey Chadwell so that DW could get his buddy Heupel a pay raise. Pathetic.

LMAO reading the last 5 pages is what pisses me off a bout being a vol fan. Over reaction due to rumors when there has been 10 guys now hired. Why dont we calm down and see who actually gets hired. Then give the guy a chance and see what happens. There are gonna be major sanctions and your not gonna be available for a bowl for several years anyways once the NCAA is done

You guys are ******* dumb if you are gonna riot over a coach that has went 28-8. Give him a shot before shutting him down. Jesus. All this means is all of the big fish turned us down. AND YOU ARE A BIG REASON WHY. Toxic ass fan base. Loyal to a damn Tee. But way too toxic at times. Like a crazy ex gf
Bull ****. It has nothing to do with the fans. What do we control? Absolutely nothing. We didn't cause Pruitt to fail. We didn't cause Butch to fail. We didn't cause Dooley to fail or Kiffin to leave for USC. We didn't make bad hire after bad hire, and we didn't create all the chaos behind the scenes with boosters and the ADs. We may bitch and moan, but we haven't caused the ruin of this program. That's a media propagated myth. All we've done is continue to support a declining program the past 15 years. So take that BS you're spewing elsewhere.

You guys are ******* dumb if you are gonna riot over a coach that has went 28-8. Give him a shot before shutting him down. Jesus. All this means is all of the big fish turned us down. AND YOU ARE A BIG REASON WHY. Toxic ass fan base. Loyal to a damn Tee. But way too toxic at times. Like a crazy ex gf
BlAmE tHe FaNs

I feel like if this were a legit leak it would be Chris Low of Bruce Feldman leaking it, not AP
tenor.gif

Reactions: TennacJed
I can't believe we actually went nuclear on our own program to hire Josh Heupel. Massive internal investigation leading to NCAA sanctions. $1.8 million "stud" AD. Huge public embarrassment by digging up dirt on our own HC just to avoid paying a buyout. And we hire Heupel.

We seriously skipped over AP Coach of the Year Jamey Chadwell so that DW could get his buddy Heupel a pay raise. Pathetic.

So sad if true.

Heupel had the #1 offense in the SEC in 2017. Lock threw for 43 tds.

Heupel with Bailey will sling it across the field, especially if they pick up Lebby. I don't think this is a bad hire. I don't think it's 'centurion card,' and I don't think it's who the actual target it. White has been flooding the zone with s@#$ for two days now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back