Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which dorm were you in? I spent 1 year at ETSU. Chose to live in the athlete's dorms...thought there'd be a party every night...then it was announced the football team was disbanded šŸ‘€ šŸ˜­ Ghost Town USA
started at now raized Sm-Ellington hall. was great, communal toilets, showers...and a his & his upper and lower bunk. Not a **** hole at all. Moved to Davis Apts that summer, then on to Bucaneer Ridge. Man, PR's....Dirty P....and so on. Even better, Ze Otter.

Agents and/or attorneys spent all day working out the details of the contract.
New coach is announced to our team later this evening
New coach is introduced tomorrow
Lines up with getting who we want.
I've been meaning to tag you and ask. I believe. However, if it's Dykes, we are all taking numbers to throw down with you at Waffle House.

Reactions: Smyrna ATL Vol
Heā€™s not trolling. If you kept up today he was actually at Parker. It was one of the funnier and brighter spots of the day. I wouldnā€™t tell who I saw either because I wouldnā€™t wanna risk blowing it up but screw it at this point. Itā€™s a random message board person. Nobody will listen anyways.
Tough keeping up for sure...

Reactions: 5FingerVolPunch
Wasn't it AV who said to pay attention to what Chris Low says? Well he just said Sonny Dykes. Yay. šŸ™„šŸ™„
Has anyone thought about paying attention to what Chris Lowe said BEFORE we actually fired Pruitt? I said the other day that I think I cracked the code as to who our coach is, and itā€™s based on what Lowe SAID pertaining to a particular coach, and not what he will say in the future.

Reactions: bpvol
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back