Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember when Clay Travis said coaches were telling him they were interested in Tennessee. I’d bet $100 he was mainly talking about Franklin. He’s best friends with Franklin and Clay probably took that information to UT. I have no idea if Franklin is the guy but I guarantee that’s how his name got into this. I’d also bet if UT heard he was interested, he would at minimum get an interview.

Several sources from the Athletic Department are saying that Danny White has kept this coaching search so close to the vest that he, himself does not know who the next coach will be.
tenor.gif

Either make a call or don’t but dropping by with this ambiguous crap is trolling at best.
He’s not trolling. If you kept up today he was actually at Parker. It was one of the funnier and brighter spots of the day. I wouldn’t tell who I saw either because I wouldn’t wanna risk blowing it up but screw it at this point. It’s a random message board person. Nobody will listen anyways.

Eh I’m whatever at this point. Just hire the guy...give the job to Elliott. You can’t pull P5 coaches into our mess no matter how much money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back