Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Franklin had been at Northwestern or Duke or Rice and done what he did at one of those places instead of Vandy, and then went to PSU, everyone would love him. It's just because he was at Vandy (and beat our ass and was obnoxious about it) that people don't like him. I am fine with people not liking him for that reason, but let's be clear it is not about his record. (FWIW, I think we have 0% chance at Franklin).

Guys, just because he follows them doesn’t meant it’s him. He absolutely recruited some of our players, and the coaching fraternity is far and wide.
And again, why would the first thing he does be to start following our players on twitter? That would be objectively bizarre behavior and it reeks of ********.

Guys, just because he follows them doesn’t meant it’s him. He absolutely recruited some of our players, and the coaching fraternity is far and wide.
True. I thought that as well. I was just passing the info along. Maybe Joseph and Bailey were recruited by PSU. I don't follow recruiting that close to know if they were or not.

Yo, serious smoke to Franklin. He is indeed following a lotta UT players now.

I am not sure how to see -when- he started following, but can confirm he's following Bailey, Joseph, Hyatt...

Reactions: tkobeck
Clayton Homes has plenty of locations in Pennsylvania - I think this flight is just a coincidence.

It makes zero sense for James Franklin to take this job. Penn State is a better job and he is paid very well.
I don't know. Franklin could be on the hot seat next year. They started 0-5 this year, and their recruiting class isn't pretty right now.

He might see it as an opperunity to bail before his stock bottoms out.

Yo, serious smoke to Franklin. He is indeed following a lotta UT players now.

I am not sure how to see -when- he started following, but can confirm he's following Bailey, Joseph, Hyatt...

I'm sure the first thing a coach does when they are being hired is start following random players from the school they are going to. Definitely priority #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back