Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you ok buddy?

*Your pic and the "baloney cake pic" haunts my memories of this thread.

Mine too, haha.
Started a little rehab stretching 1st time yesterday. Currently, I can't raise it towards me, think putting on your shoe, etc.. And I don't think the enternal sutures worked exactly right. That leg is bigger around the knee and thinner in the cut area than it used to be. Guessing some of the muscle wasn't pulled up far/tight enough.

But only a mild, almost unnoticeable limp when I walk and expect it to improve daily as a start to work it out!
So, considering I cut thru the entire muscle, honestly better than I expected. And thank you.

If someone is being met in Atlanta as we speak it shouldn't be too hard to narrow the field. All we need is to pin down the location of all coaches being considered. When we come to one we can't locate we know he's a possibility.

After being in these threads the better part of the last week I can just about guarantee we have a few that would be great at stalking at the level needed to pull this off.........

Reactions: mr.checkerboards
Imagine. We announce a press conference. It's an outdoor one in Neyland stadium. No one but the fantastic three know who signed on the dotted line. Thunderstruck begins on the speakers.

🎵Thunda 🎵

A waffle house food truck turns down where the ambulance can come in. 🎵THUNDA🎵

Fog machines kick on 🎵THUNDA🎵

The truck comes to a stop. Strobe light. 🎵THUNDA🎵

🎵I was caught
In the middle of a railroad track
I looked round
And I knew there was no turning back🎵

Door opens

🎵THUNDA 🎵

LINCOLN RILEY STEPS OUT!! THAT'S LINCOLN RILEYS MUSIC

Two beers fly outta no where. He slams them and chugs both.

I would rather have Elliott than Chadwell.
No thanks, I don't want anymore coordinators who have been blessed with 5 star talent. The man coached Lawrence and Watson with a host of 5 star weapons. No thanks, give me someone that has proven he can coach and win with lesser talent. Elliot is possibly the right coach at the wrong time for Tennessee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back