Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or it's a video to let everyone know that Campbell is staying because there's speculation about his future at ISU?
I would guess it’s something they’ve been working on for a while and are referencing Campbell declining interest from the Jets two weeks ago.

Or it's a video to let everyone know that Campbell is staying because there's speculation about his future at ISU?
If you watch it, it looks like something they were probably putting together well before this weekend and the Matt Campbell part was just a small part of it all. However, it just got released today and you wouldn't leave that part in the video if you thought Campbell was out the door.

Guys, chill. Seriously. That video means nothing. Campbell is name dropped for 15 seconds and it's a report about the entire COVID-19 situation for their athletic department. It wasn't some cryptic message planned for today to reaffirm commitment. I work in communications and you pre-schedule stuff like this for your channels all the time. They didn't just decide to cook this up on Saturday and release today. That video was probably recorded early last week.

Guys, chill. Seriously. That video means nothing. Campbell is name dropped for 15 seconds and it's a report about the entire COVID-19 situation for their athletic department. It wasn't some cryptic message planned for today to reaffirm commitment. I work in communications and you pre-schedule stuff like this for your channels all the time. They didn't just decide to cook this up on Saturday and release today. That video was probably recorded early last week.

Probably in the works after Auburn’s search

Reactions: Billy Antrim
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back