Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
My guess would be Randy and Donde are on the second Pilot plane. Final interview.

Or, like was the case when Cuonzo was hired, you need two planes to bring everyone back.
I'm not gonna lie. I was kinda wondering how that worked. Let's say we meet a coach in Charlotte. Do we fly them there or do fly themselves. Would be hard to see their university letting them use their plane to leave them.

I am very interested by the stop in Charlotte by the UT plane this morning.

Just spitballing without knowing who Elliott's agent is, we could have picked him up in Charlotte this morning to meet his agent, Donde and Randy in Atlanta.

I believe there was someone on here who had a Clemson friend with a Rivals sub - anyone know what this says?

Very long opinion piece where they discuss our issues and Tony. They all three praise the opportunity long term and think he should take it if offered in summary. They discuss some staff members he could take and impact on Clemson if he leaves.

Only nugget of info though is really just this which is more then they said yesterday.

Our latest information indicates that Tennessee has expressed interest in Elliott as a candidate. But no offer has been made, and their search could still go in any number of directions. We believe at this point he has given consideration and would accept if offered

Nothing Earth shattering on our side more for their fans.

It was Royal Rumble 98 and Stone Cold won by tossing out the Rock. That was also the night the future mayor Kane padlock Ed the Undertaker inside a casket and set it on fire.

Reactions: TN-POSSUM
I really hope that most of what is posted on here today is smokescreens! We know that our DW, Boyd, and Plowman aren't leaking anything.

Off topic, but I just got off the phone with someone at a community college for a family member who is thinking about getting his welding certification. I was amazed at all of the different options they had to "make it work" for people who can't just take off work and be a full-time student. Dude can get an associates degree and welding certification and probably make more money than me, and I'm a college professor.

Community colleges are so great.
My SIL is a union welder, 25 and made over a 100k in 2020. Granted, usually has to travel, and works 12s, but it’s a damn good gig.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back