Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed, it's hit or miss here, too. But by and large I've been impressed with the kids that have transferred in from CCs. I'm on a solid run of getting students from CCs through here and into some pretty great graduate programs. My all-time favorite student was a guy who worked as a janitor at a CC while taking classes, transferred here, graduated with a 4.0, and is crushing it at a MA program right now. Hardest working kid I've ever met.
I was a cc kid who went from cc with a 4.0 to a 4 year, was an honor student on scholarship and was accepted into dental school. CC is great.

Here is the video he is referring to. Says we're excited Coach Campbell has decided to remain a Cyclone in the midst of a long budgetary presentation.

That to me looks like a video made by somebody who is nervous and trying to provide cover for losing a coach. It sounds like an effort to tell the students that they did everything they could to keep him, if he leaves. Maybe he stays, but why would a video like this come out today?

That to me looks like a video made by somebody who is nervous and trying to provide cover for losing a coach. It sounds like an effort to tell the students that they did everything they could to keep him, if he leaves. Maybe he stays, but why would a video like this come out today?

Or it's a video to let everyone know that Campbell is staying because there's speculation about his future at ISU?

Or it's a video to let everyone know that Campbell is staying because there's speculation about his future at ISU?

It's a 15 minute long video that mentions Campbell's name for 15 seconds. I think we're reading too much into it. That video covers the entire athletic department and their current financial situation. It would have been way weirder to not mention Matt Campbell at all considering he is the highest paid employee there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back