Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
This. People are nuts if they are dissing on an Elliott/Fleck hire at this moment in time.

People have to realize Campbell is a "white whale" for a reason. Freeze/Kiffin don't meet current guidelines set by White/Plowman.

These are high-level tier 2 guys. Let's not let them slip by and end up in tier 4/5 in 10 days.

Trust in Danny...
Not to be a smart butt, but I don't think we're the ones who would let them slip by. DW is NOT listening to us fans on who to hire. We have 2 choices: 1) whoever is hired we get behind n support and stay positive on social media, or 2) we can find us another team/university to root for n support. As for me n my house we will (serve the Lord) sing Rocky Top!! GBO🍊

Those are the dogs in the conference he competes...and they’re way more physically talented. And you were referencing “ONE trick”?

Nah!...one good year in general.that’s it.SEC is a whole different animal which requires consistency you know that and in my opinion he’s not had enough consecutive winning season of that magnitude for me to throw “F U money” his way.I’m not saying he’s bad I’m just saying not yet...

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back