Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t give a damn if wanya was to win the best ol award ( Outland maybe but I think that’s defense )...
I wouldn’t ever let him play for ut again if that’s the only reason he’s coming back

Reactions: Deebowbear
Lincoln Riley would be wild, but personally I think Matt Campbell would be the better hire. Campbell literally built Iowa State from nothing. Riley took over a Ferrari and just kept it moving.

I have concerns that Riley could fix our multitude of issues.
I’m shocked so many have said then wouldn’t be happy with Campbell. I think he’s far more likely to say no to us than the other way around.

This is what you look like when you name Lincoln RileyView attachment 342507

When we see your post count and you're talking @#$...
1611090126786-gif.340902

I think we've brought up all of the good candidates and most of the bad candidates.

If it is someone no one has mentioned, it's either a disaster hire, or it's Bill Belichick.

Reactions: UTopia
Let's talk about Lane. Dude is obviously an offensive genius. Defense has always been his struggle. What is his ceiling at TN? Can he truly be the guy to bring us back to championships.

We look at his first year at Ole Miss, and dude knows how to score points. He scored 48 against Bama, but allowed 63. A bad Arkansas team held his offense to 21 points. Are we sure he can win at a high level?

A high scoring offense only needs 2 or 3 stops on the defensive side of the ball in order to pull away with the W but they have to score! Giving Lane a good defensive coach takes away this whole narrative! Give lane a guru that’s notorious for defense

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back