Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope.. just talking to some people who may or may not know anything, Could be 1-2 more today or early tomorrow. I’m hoping not, but we will see.. the right hire and the right timing could fix all of this almost immediately...
Any info or thoughts on where they might be going? Are you hopeful for a good hire?

Reactions: Kingzport
If she wanted to do things The Right Way with the integrity and principles she advocates, she could have fired cleanly in Nov/Dec and vetted and hired behind the scenes while quietly conducting an in-house investigation. Most schools manage to conduct business without a drawn-out spectacle, and it generally works out a lot better for them.
1611186005767.gif

This feels like little girls trying to strike back at someone for coming after their own. These kids definitely ain’t here to give their all for Tennessee. Which begs the question if they were here for the love of Pruitt or the love of the money under the table. This points to a serious culture problem that Pruitt was too incompetent to overcome.

It’s kinda dumb to enter the transfer portal when you are the clear starter on an SEC roster. Their future is bright if they stayed here.
That’s the thing. We shouldn’t want them here. They’re clearly quitters and losers. Watched that unfold right before our eyes last fall.

Watching bad football sucks. Watching those kids play with zero passion? Makes it a thousand times worse. Get the cancers out of here and let’s move on

If she wanted to do things The Right Way with the integrity and principles she advocates, she could have fired cleanly in Nov/Dec and vetted and hired behind the scenes while quietly conducting an in-house investigation. Most schools manage to conduct business without a drawn-out spectacle, and it generally works out a lot better for them.
Yep....but we do things incredibly insane. Come on in NCAA. Here is all the information handed to you on a silver platter. They always smack the ones that tow their line the hardest. You buck up to them and nothing happens. History shows it every single time in the last 10 years.

I agree. It has to be Kiffin if youre serious about fixing this football program
They won't tho.
We all know it deep down.
They will not hire someone that can actually fix this.
that’s what sucks. Deep down I know pride will get in the way of bringing Lane back. Lane is Vol Twitter. They would be unstoppable. I truely believe Lane would have us as the hottest program in the country inside 5 years.

I know those are big words. Not saying the best, but players would love coming and playing here and the fan base would be unbearable.

Oh and we would beat Saban a few times to.

Reactions: seaofORANGE22
You just can't make a program this toxic, keep doing things to make it worse and ask everybody to be patient while you continue to drag it down. People are sick of it-- especially players.
Has the toxicity not been removed now?

You just can't make a program this toxic, keep doing things to make it worse and ask everybody to be patient while you continue to drag it down. People are sick of it-- especially players.
This program has been toxic for a decade. Maybe we are finally doing what’s been necessary to finally fix it.

These players will have a difficult time transferring to another SEC school as it stands now. Plus a number of schools have already started classes. I think a few will come back from the portal and go through spring practice ... then unfortunately they could enter the portal again.

Reactions: tnktm

No argument here.

No one will be excited about them, but this is the kind of situation that O’Brien and Clark already have experience dealing with.

Reactions: MrVolton
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back