Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bring me Lane Kiffin. Every passing moment he is more the guy for the job imo.

Seriously more early playing time makes it even easier to recruit.

I don’t blame or have bad will to anyone leaving and I appreciate their time here, but I’m gonna worry and support those that are here.

It’s us against the world.

Sadly, this guy isn't around to take over

jones.png

All of our ‘high character leaders’ are bolting. Yeah. Real high character.

Jeremy Pruitt: Developer of Men.

3-7. See y’all later.
Exactly. If they were better players we woulda won more games. They stunk!

Gray was aight but he’s a running back and HT was a decent LB. we didn’t lose any trevor lawrence types

Reactions: Govolsman98

Losing HT sucks. Grey was good, but the backs we have coming in are good too. QC sucked as a LB, and was way too slow to be a RB. Sucks to lose WM, but that vaunted line looked for like liquid sh!t for the most part of the year, so losing them won’t feel that bad. I’m partially trying to make myself feel better about losing these guys, because we were all so happy when they committed here. But, the other half is trying to take a rational look at how these guys impacted the program. And ultimately, HT is the “big” blow. The rest are replaceable.

Reactions: SmokinBob
This feels like little girls trying to strike back at someone for coming after their own. These kids definitely ain’t here to give their all for Tennessee. Which begs the question if they were here for the love of Pruitt or the love of the money under the table. This points to a serious culture problem that Pruitt was too incompetent to overcome.

It’s kinda dumb to enter the transfer portal when you are the clear starter on an SEC roster. Their future is bright if they stayed here.

Bring me Lane Kiffin. Every passing moment he is more the guy for the job imo.

Seriously more early playing time makes it even easier to recruit.

I don’t blame or have bad will to anyone leaving and I appreciate their time here, but I’m gonna worry and support those that are here.

It’s us against the world.
I agree. It has to be Kiffin if youre serious about fixing this football program
They won't tho.
We all know it deep down.
They will not hire someone that can actually fix this.

Reactions: Tnfan41
Everything in college football revolves around the QB. Get good to great QB play and a rebuild won’t take near as long.

That’s been the missing piece for the better part of a decade. Even with Dobbs the “foundation” seemed shaky at best because of Butch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back