Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are idiots for causing this mess. Only at Tennessee do we self investigate to get rid of our coach to avoid a buyout. When has a school ever done this? No big name is going to Come here because of this. Should of paid his buy out and moved on. We will never learn from our mistakes

We better absolutely knock this hire out of the park, cause if not TN FOOTBALL will never recover. Not in my lifetime anyways.

I’ve never seen a program get to this point, maybe SMU. If the NCAA makes an example out of us, it’s over.

Today is one of the worse days I’ve ever witnessed in Sports. Period.

Talk about DIRE STRAIGHTS

We are idiots for causing this mess. Only at Tennessee do we self investigate to get rid of our coach to avoid a buyout. When has a school ever done this? No big name is going to Come here because of this. Should of paid his buy out and moved on. We will never learn from our mistakes

But our chancellor showed them who’s boss, says the recruiting forum.

The process is working....let the "entitled" ones flee. What will truly be left are the ones that want to be here and ready to give their all for TENNESSEE! Will it be rough, sure, but maybe that is what we need. Have to start over on the "culture". But maybe this puts whatever coach is hired in a better situation to rally the troops. If the coach has a proven track record, this will make it that much easier.

Reactions: Batman1948
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back