Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Culture builder. Program builder. Won his side of the B10 in year 3. Runs a modern offense
I’m quick not to dismiss people when they are mentioned. I like reading what everyone rights then I like doing some research.

I didn’t expect to see Fleck with momentum. So tonight I shall read and form an opinion.

Reactions: mr.checkerboards
8 mil a year is Bob Stoops money, not PJ Fleck, O'Brien, Campbell money.

What's Saban, Dabo, Jimbo, and Day making? That seems to be more like 8 million per year territory.....someone that's consistently in the top 5. If it's that kind of money, then I kind of hope it's Jimbo Fisher now.

What's Saban, Dabo, Jimbo, and Day making? That seems to be more like 8 million per year territory.....someone that's consistently in the top 5. If it's that kind of money, then I kind of hope it's Jimbo Fisher now.
Jimbo is not leaving a semi-rebuild that he's completed, and is knocking on a conference/national title to come to a complete rebuild that won't even be eligible for a post season for at least 1 year.

Reactions: TN-POSSUM
Would like to propose a new RF rule.

If someone is going to use “gimmicky” or brings up a team motto in their argument against fleck or even halfway compares him to butch Jones....

Instead Just save us all the time and say you’re too lazy to actually do research into his background, resume, and on field results. It would solve a lot of issues.

So the conversation of coaches started with Malzahan, Freeze, Herman, Napier, Campbell and Chadwell. Now it has shifted to O Brien and freaking Fleck.

Tennessee. The true laughingstock of college sports.

Why would you pay bob stoops 8 million dollars?? Lol

Reactions: quadlee21

I know I shouldn't be scared, but this scares me. Hiring assistants just feels like a setup for Steele to be HC for all of 2021. Seems like if they were planning on hiring a true HC, you wouldn't add to the list of buyouts currently here.

Nothing in the past of the UTAD screams "They've got a plan." This just feels messy.

$7mil/yr for 6 years = $42mil with incentives should be good enough to land Campbell, Fickell or Fleck. Up it to $9mil/yr to get Bob Stoops or Petersen.

Any of those three and we're looking really good. I don't think Stoops and Petersen are legitimate but those would obviously be home runs.

Would like to propose a new RF rule.

If someone is going to use “gimmicky” or brings up a team motto in their argument against fleck or even halfway compares him to butch Jones....

Instead Just save us all the time and say you’re too lazy to actually do research into his background, resume, and on field results. It would solve a lot of issues.
Go create a Fleck forum then and hang out by yourself.

Reactions: TN-POSSUM

It would take a number like that to get Matt Campbell. Maybe 7. But he isn't leaving Iowa State for just another $2 million to coach us. Fleck makes almost 5 million, which is more than Pruitt.

Just like with Barnes, we will have to pay a premium to get a good football coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back