Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
AV can take care of that

No worries
See rule number 3 of the VN guidelines. Personal attacks are not allowed, and you've carried your vendetta far enough. Just stop. Rule 12, stalking, may also apply. Unclench your sphincter and stop with the AV hate. You're not changing any minds.

Trust me...I will like this AD and this head coach.

And I liked and still do like our old AD and our old head coach as people. They were and still are my friends.

Serious question. Will you like the new AD and coach as “People” or as a “Winning Football Combination”?

this place is, and is going to continue to be, knee-jerk city all week... Please remember when just about all the media said Pruitt was safe up until he wasn't....And there wasn't even a mention of Fulmer................ Carry on
But more media were saying he was gone than staying, and there were plenty of signs and concern about Fulmer from media wasnt there.

Many who got excited for the firing are going to hate the hire because they've pumped themselves up for filet mignon but will be served cube steak.

Well AV and I finally agree

Atlanta VOL said:
Kiffin is a prick, liar, cheater and genuine bad person....trust me. Only about 10% of stuff about him while in ktown and other places has ever been reported.
Let’s refocus this thread on Big O.

The fact that you probably took 20 minutes to search AV's profile to find that is absolutely beyond me. You average roughly 17 posts per day since you joined in 2011. Geez man, get out of your basement trying to argue with everyone and live life. Btw, You're wrong about literally everything, fyi.

Totally disagree,
If Gray leaves, we are HURTING.
I think a big time hire is most important to save a lot of these kids from leaving. Unless UT feels like the hammer is about to be dropped by the ncaa. Hiring Steele during the next 2 or 3 years, until we can go to a bowl game and other sanctions are lifted might not be a bad idea. After the sanctions are over then make a big time hire....idk, it isn't what I want but it might be what has to be done.

The fact that you probably took 20 minutes to search AV's profile to find that is absolutely beyond me. You average roughly 17 posts per day since you joined in 2011. Geez man, get out of your basement trying to argue with everyone and live life. Btw, You're wrong about literally everything, fyi.

You do realize that post was provided by another poster a few post back right ?

Reactions: jp1
I truthfully don’t believe that we have Steele as our HC once a new AD is here. He may get a interview, he may get a spot on the staff but I doubt very seriously he is the HC for 21 and beyond.

Reactions: ATC_VOL
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back