Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
ITs-Time-shirt.jpg

Plowman was specific in two things: 1. Steele will be "acting" head coach" 2. A search will be conducted for a new head coach

Oh, there will be a coaching search alright.

It will be all of the UT fans searching the new head coach's name on Google because they've never heard of him.

I have been telling y’all forever Fulmer is an incompetent buffoon. He loves TN no doubt but there isn’t anything impressive about him. Amazing how well he does when he isn’t being carried by Coach Cut (The brains and talent of the operation)

Randy Sanders
Dave Clawson
3 DC’s as your finalist

Watched the presser and NO DOUBT he was Fired.
Good

Wtf are you firstly, and secondly what are you smoking?

In 4 years at Texas he won 64% despite Charlie Strong handing over a 3 year teardown (his best win total was 6 in his 3 years). He also went 4-0 in bowl games, and in his 50 games there only 5 losses by 10 or more. His teams are competitive and he can score points and 3 of his 4 seasons at Texas they finished in the top 25. His worst offense at Texas finished 53rd in the country and averaged 29.5 PPG... (also his first year there). UT has only had 3 offenses finish in the top 55 in the last decade.

I’ve watched every single Texas game since he’s been in Austin as a result of work. One of the players interned for the company I work for so I’d hear about stuff within the program.

He had top 5 talent every year he was there other than his 1st, but Charlie Strong didn’t leave the cupboard bare lol. Did you watch any Texas games? Think of a Butch Jones offense that criminally underutilizes his best playmakers...that’s what it was like watching that slaw. He would only ever put up good points per game cuz of all the overtime games and cuz of Big 12 D...

Reactions: Dudley Smith
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back