Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its pretty much what it is. Pissed fans start rumors and the media runs with them for the clicks. There never was a coaching search for the university just one in the minds of the fans.
Why in the world would the AD allow this to get out of hand? Transfers, rumors. It's all negative for the program .

This prolonged investigation is on the Chancellor. She wanted to bring in outside counsel; she wanted to dig deeper and uncover everything. She wants to run the program by the book. The "right way." In the SEC. While UT tries to compete with Bama, UGA, UF, Auburn, LSU, aTm, etc., etc.
Then she's an idiot and TN will never win.

The only explanation is Pruitt wasn’t told anything as far a decision yesterday after his meetings and this was planned to do today. It could be that they’re coming up with a decision and will let him know in the next couple of days?

This prolonged investigation is on the Chancellor. She wanted to bring in outside counsel; she wanted to dig deeper and uncover everything. She wants to run the program by the book. The "right way." In the SEC. While UT tries to compete with Bama, UGA, UF, Auburn, LSU, aTm, etc., etc.
Which is why we lose.

I love it but I also hate it.

Reactions: drvenner
How would you know, inVOLuntary?

nerd.

15 years of malpractice and counting. It will never end. We are the new Vanderbilt.

Why not let everyone know he is coming back?

Does Steele and the pilot have instructions to leave him on the tarmac ?
Lol. Again. No idea if Pruitt is getting fired.

My primary gripe with the "rationality club" saying there is zero chance of Pruitt getting fired is the claim that the AD doesn't need to say anything about it, because the entire idea he could ever be fired this season exists only in fans' imagination. That is an absurd claim. Every media member is talking about this investigation and all of them say Pruitt's future moving into next year, next month, next week is murky at best.

I'm going to stand on the shakiest of limbs here. I do NOT think the AD is so incompetent that they don't see the need to set Pruitt's future in stone... In a public way... Very very soon.

This last month has made me a Jeremy Pruitt fan. All he does amongst all this bullets flying at him is go to work.
I hope he survives this thing
What exactly has he done the last month? We are bleeding players, we landed one transfer in Virginia Tech's backup QB, we had one hire and there are questions still about his role.

WE SUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back