Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as we hate it, Steele as an interm for a year isn't the worst idea. Especially when before all this our admin had no intention of making a change. If we did that and Chadwell has another strong year like this year then I would be more open to the idea. It also could make Freeze more of an option.
Now the downside is, it basically guarantees losing most of the 22 in state class.
If we go the interm route it will not be good for this year at all

Mizzu certainly didn’t keep that momentum going when they “found their QB”.
Kentucky’s is Kentucky

I’d bet a lot of $ we at least one vs Kentucky, ole miss and Mizzu if we don’t lose our roster

Kentucky flat best us into a bloody pulp
And Ole Miss will hang 50 on this defense

Come back to reality Bruin

Reactions: mr.checkerboards
Saw something posted earlier (not here) mentioning Tee to UCF possibly. Now I can’t find it again. Haven’t seen it again anywhere else so prolly nothing...
Trey Wallace hinted to this yesterday. He mentioned Brandon Johnson and "an assistant coach" are both looking to go to UCF.

This university needs a TN guy and there’s only two coaches out there that fit that criteria. Freeze and chadwell are no brainers.
You really feel that way? Because neither of them have any association with UT whatsoever. Steele and Marrone, however, have actual real life ties to UT.

Enough with the incest obsession when it comes to UT. Just hire a damn football coach that doesn't suck. Just find one. The rest will take care of itself.

You really feel that way? Because neither of them have any association with UT whatsoever. Steele and Marrone, however, have actual real life ties to UT.

Enough with the incest obsession when it comes to UT. Just hire a damn football coach that doesn't suck. Just find one. The rest will take care of itself.
If you read my above comments I’m not necessarily saying that they had to attend UT

Hey @Freak i had a friend who was at the Capitol protest/riot/whatever last week and he said everyone he spoke with were all there to get back 50 posts per page options and DMs. Just thought I'd let you know. 🤷‍♂️

They did show support in that @SergeantVol would never be a mod because of his pickpocketing gypsy band of orphan children.
DM’s aren’t ever coming back for good reason. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back