Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
And next week when he is wrong he will say that the firing was a done deal and something unforseen happened behind the scene at the last minute and Pruitt was saved. Bassillo montiors social media and what ever the fans are talking about repeats it on his show. So its basically like talking to yourself.
We will see, someone will be right and someone will be wrong but one thing is clear, no one knows a damn thing. I think Austin Price saying TODAY even after the Steele hire that Pruitt's future has still yet to be decided

Last edited:
He talks to Roger every day as the last call, Roger is a staple in the community and calls into numerous shows. Roger is obviously special needs and Tony does a lot to help Roger. Tread lightly
I joined Tony’s T club monthly donation thing just for what that man does for Roger. Very selfless to let Roger basically come on and have his own segment every day and it really is entertaining. Roger has developed a ton of real friendships with others through participating in Tony’s program and going to watch parties.
just something to think about for the people that like to disparage Tony on here all the time.

I think Rog would be a cool guy to hang out with and watch the Vols play. I always enjoy his back and forth with the hosts on the different call-in shows. They may have already in the past, but it would be cool if they could give him some kind of all access pass to visit with the teams sometime and watch a game. I doubt there’s a bigger or more loyal Vols fan out there.
During Butch's time I think Basilio got him set up with something like that, Butch met him, signed a few things etc. Basilio always makes a big deal for Rogers bday, with a party etc. and before the pandemic Basilio would take Roger to remotes, buy him lunch etc. So for all the hate Tony receives at least recognize the good he does

Fans thinking he's going to be fired when it's obviously not happening are delusional. He's only delusional because he has a different opinion than you.
Sorry bud, but IMO, prolonging the inevitable by keeping JP and risking losing the '22 class seems delusional to me...not to mention further p1issing off a fan base that's already p1ssed off.

I think you have to let tomorrow play out.

Right now anything said is just speculation on both sides.

The only difference is that JP is currently the head coach and will stay that way until something is said definitively.

It's pretty simple at this point actually.

If he is interviewed tomorrow and you don't hear anything Friday, Saturday or Sunday, then you have your answer - whether a public statement is made or not.

Some of you will still speculate and wish for whatever, but the answer will be in front of you.

During Butch's time I think Basilio got him set up with something like that, Butch met him, signed a few things etc. Basilio always makes a big deal for Rogers bday, with a party etc. and before the pandemic Basilio would take Roger to remotes, buy him lunch etc. So for all the hate Tony receives at least recognize the good he does
That’s cool. That’s some of the good sports can do bringing happiness into people’s lives by doing stuff like that.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
Cade Mays turned us down but did it the right way. Jay trolled us, acted like he didn’t sign with Auburn and lied his ass off. He hasn’t been on the field for Auburn. Cade was a starter for UGA.

Huge difference. He acted like a child during the recruitment and was hugely disrespectful.
Cade quite literally said “f*** Tennessee” back in 2017. They’re not really that different.

Reactions: hooter vol
We will see, someone will be right and someone will be wrong but one thing is clear, no one knows a damn thing. I think Austin Price saying TODAY even after the Steele hire that Pruitt's chances of survival here are bleak
Yeah but the the "I love a coach search more than football" crowd isn going to listen to or click on someone who saying Pruitt isn't getting fired. There's no actual football to talk about so it is all they have and they are going to ride it til its dead. As long as people are still believers on here they are are gonna run with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back