Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another female is selling these items. Also has other UT merchandise for sale.
View attachment 337354

Just from the limited research I could find on those things, I believe those to be Bryce Thompsons. That girls Twitter is filled with only him and her location says South Carolina. šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

I also know for certain the tennis shoes, shorts and cleats are only team issued.

Reactions: tnhunter 10
No. Nothing done until investigation. I half think they are stringing JP along to help make him take a settlement. I think more
Coaches leave soon. If Ansley leaves, he legit
Will lose over half his staff. At that point itā€™s not worth it keeping him.

Keep doing the lords work

Lolol. You're embarrassing yourself. Guess he's just top 50 huh šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

I'm sure a boatload of coaches could come to UT basketball, take a roster of sub-100 recruits, and be #1 in the country for a month and whip Cal's 5*s šŸ™„
You must not be picking up what Iā€™m laying down. Rick Barnes is a very good basketball coach. Iā€™m glad heā€™s here. Just donā€™t think heā€™s 4.7 million good.

VQ reporting that Ty is taking a step back in recruiting since Sark went to Texas. Now is the time to get Pruitt out.
Yep. His Dad's social media post. Pruitt it just seems to be foregone conclusion, hes out, just a matter of how much it costs UT. Like CLow said on Wednesday, at this point it's hard to see JP staying on. NCAA thing is going to make hiring a quality replacement difficult as well. In his opinion, Freeze would be the best choice. Past 12 years UT has been good at hiring and firing, but thats about it. LOok up disfunction in dictionary and see the Hill.

You must not be picking up what Iā€™m laying down. Rick Barnes is a very good basketball coach. Iā€™m glad heā€™s here. Just donā€™t think heā€™s 4.7 million good.
Itā€™s the best money the UTAD has spent in the last decade plus. Find something else to complain about, thereā€™s plenty of other choices.

No. Nothing done until investigation. I half think they are stringing JP along to help make him take a settlement. I think more

Any truth to the rumor that Pruitt will leave and Tee will serve as an interim for the year?

YVYPQv5.gif

Excerpt from the Texas 247 site, their version of Ryan Callahan, doing an after action report on the Tom Herman era recruiting:

ā€” Perhaps I should have known right off the bat. When Herman was first hired, the reputation he had as a recruiter was fantastic. When I started calling around to gather reaction from coaches and recruits in the Houston area, I didnā€™t quite get the excitement I expected. In fact, some outright rolled their eyes when I asked about him. In Mondayā€™s edition of The Stampede, I wrote about how arrogance and a lack of self-awareness plagued Herman and that was magnified at Texas.

ā€” One source I spoke with who was close to Herman at Texas said he felt that his ego got the best of him. ā€œComing from Houston and Ohio State, he expected everything to be easy. When he faced adversity he didnā€™t know what to do.ā€ For Herman, having some strong recruiters near him made up for it.

Why is it we keep kicking ourselves in the gonads? Change should have been a month back so a new staff could recruit transfers and whoever is still left uncommitted. Yet here we are, still wasting valuable time, as if the administration doesn't understand the damage they're doing to the football program, or worse, they just don't care. How long do they plan on dragging this out?

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back