Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like you have to be well known in the Publix corporation by now, @Catbone. Like if I go to my local Publix deli, I bet I could ask them about you, because there had to be an “Incident Report, Please Read” email sent out to all the employees.
I’d say by now the story has changed! Hey, did you hear about this Catbone guy he whipped 4 Navy Seals in the deli department with his bare hands 😂

Not really. Guys who had been there did not like Pruitt. He treated them and their family the same way. Like crap. We needed him to be the guy but he never was. People loathe him from the beginning unless they were his recruits. Now we really know what that means. One last thing, it will be interesting how things go if they face adversity. Good thing is we do have a staff of experienced coaches.

Yes, but at this point we weren’t hearing those stories. We heard plenty of stories in Pruitt’s first Fall camp about how players were on board and ready to go. Pruitt was being praised because not many players left before the first game. The ones who did weren’t team players anyway and it was addition by subtraction. It’s the same old story. Only after the fact did we hear stories about how he was a jerk. The VQ guys were sitting on a ton of them but they were too afraid to bring them up at the time.

I’m just saying the prologue is the same. Will the conclusion be different? I sure hope so.

Doesn’t get better than this boys

chris-tucker-friday.gif

Yes, but at this point we weren’t hearing those stories. We heard plenty of stories in Pruitt’s first Fall camp about how players were on board and ready to go. Pruitt was being praised because not many players left before the first game. The ones who did weren’t team players anyway and it was addition by subtraction. It’s the same old story. Only after the fact did we hear stories about how he was a jerk. The VQ guys were sitting on a ton of them but they were too afraid to bring them up at the time.

I’m just saying the prologue is the same. Will the conclusion be different? I sure hope so.
VQ guys chastised the fanbase for wanting Pruitt gone.. they felt like Fulmer and Pruitt knew what they were doing which was complete trash im not sure if I’ll ever listen to those guys outside of recruiting updates again

The part that makes me think it could be different is all the team building pics. The players seemed happy to be there. Of course, things change when you here you are 3rd string in the next week or two.

Were we not better than plenty of teams we've lost to over the last decade? Since when do we win every single game where we have more highly rated recruits than the other team? And have you compared our new roster post mass exodus to Pitt?

Just crazy to me that you can have watched us the last decade and say we have 6 guaranteed wins because our recruiting rankings are higher than those 6 teams.
I've been trying to tell them...but they won't listen..

Were we not better than plenty of teams we've lost to over the last decade? Since when do we win every single game where we have more highly rated recruits than the other team? And have you compared our new roster post mass exodus to Pitt?

Just crazy to me that you can have watched us the last decade and say we have 6 guaranteed wins because our recruiting rankings are higher than those 6 teams.
For normal teams the games you lose that you aren't supposed to and the games you win that you aren't supposed to cancel out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back