Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr. Ed had to back out of the 1st Annual "Animal Talent Show."

He was going to sing "Camptown Races," but he was a little hoarse.

OcEjs2.gif
Were other animals jockeying for that role?

Oh yeah, and doo dah!!

Oh yeah, he should have stuck with the following:

Mares eat oats and does eat oats and little lambs eat ivy. I kid'll eat ivy too. Wouldn't you?

With the new kid, I haven't had a ton of time to keep up with recruiting. Who are like 5-6 guys that we're in on or in a good spot that I should check out their tape? (Other than Nolen) Thanks in advance.

With the new kid, I haven't had a ton of time to keep up with recruiting. Who are like 5-6 guys that we're in on or in a good spot that I should check out their tape? (Other than Nolen) Thanks in advance.
Joshua Josephs, Addison Nichols, Quentel Jones, Elic Ayomanor, Kalib Perry

I bet in-state recruiting gets going next year.

Especially since unlike previous staffs Heupel gets that you build that up with the coaches/principals, and schools. Not just with a 4 or 5 star that pops up at the school. The staffs/schools have to trust you or it's hard moving to show up only when they have a talented kid you suddenly want.

Really the only thing I'm excited to see this year. That Heupel offense is an absolute juggernaut. I'm hoping it translates to the SEC and he is our Urban Meyer.

As far as the rest, I'm just tired of seeing us suck on an annual basis and Bama, UGA, and UF never really drop off. This year shouldn't be any different on paper.

Reactions: MrVolton
A touch of lemon and lavender in Earl Grey tea is a nice way to go @Devo182

BTW… just got my new shipment of teas. Vahdam Unitea and Vahdam Himalayan Black tea. 3:1 ratio of Unitea to Himalayan is the best cup I’ve ever had. Probably straight Himalayan is best, but too expensive for my daily cup, so I have to ration it out
Agree. Got hooked on lemon earl grey this year. Will have to try the lavender. Completely off coffee and caffeine supplements now. Feels good man...remember being hooked on the 5 cups of coffee a day train...not fun.

Reactions: nicksjuzunk
Really the only thing I'm excited to see this year. That Heupel offense is an absolute juggernaut. I'm hoping it translates to the SEC and he is our Urban Meyer.

As far as the rest, I'm just tired of seeing us suck on an annual basis and Bama, UGA, and UF never really drop off. This year shouldn't be any different on paper.
It wasn’t long ago that UGA and UF were down enough that we could have filled a vacuum and still been feeding off of that. 2014-16 was squandered and we’re still paying for it, but the window could open again at some point.

Heup took Mizzou from the 120th ranked offense to 13th year one. He'll do the same here.
What amazed me was how awful Drew Lock looked his FR year before Hype arrived. He threw twice as many INTs as TDs...they scored 8 points against us...8! The very next year year they scored 37 and he was zipping dimes all over the place and throwing for 3,400 yards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back